Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: GOAL: Pretty as a Peacock - 2024 Sep. 17 (14 Days)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Monalisa1961 View Post
    I noticed two recipes opened up on the basic oven. An 8 hour, and a 22 hour how long do we have to complete these?
    Which recipes are you referring to exactly?

Gravestone Brownies 8 hrs.
    Candy Corn macaroons 22 hrs,

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Monalisa1961 View Post
    Gravestone Brownies 8 hrs.
    Candy Corn macaroons 22 hrs,
    Those are some of the relisted recipes that were released with last Friday's sale and are due to leave Thursday - more details can be found in the sales thread here or the discussion thread here.

Thank you. Of course they don't give us enough time to complete them. Big shocker.

Rhino Keeper
    I think the bonus recipe from Loretta's oven is gorgeous! It's one of the rare times when the purple plate actually works

Please help!! I am baking items from the 1st ovens, but the counter IS NOT MOVING!! I have been struck at the same spot/ 4th level and I?m wondering if there is a problem!!

Thank you!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sadieroo24 View Post
    Please help!! I am baking items from the 1st ovens, but the counter IS NOT MOVING!! I have been struck at the same spot/ 4th level and I?m wondering if there is a problem!!

Thank you!
    Sorry, but can you give more detail?

Are you saying that your mastery bar at the bottom of the Peacock Oven recipes isn't moving past level 4?

Or, are you saying that the goal book in your game isn't counting the recipes you're serving past the 4th item served so you can't progress forward in the event?

If it's the first, then there's no issue as level 4 is the highest level of mastery we can reach with recipes at this time. If it's the second issue, could you give more details as to what recipe is giving you trouble and what goal you can't move past?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234