Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Castle Story 09/19: Veggie Party Problem | storybook information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    Goal 7-1:
    Reminder, to complete this, just hit GO in the storybook.
    You do not actually need to visit Old Thomas.

I had a bit of a fright when it did not progress, so just putting this here in case there is anyone else who misinterprets.
    That is very friendly, SylvanSanctuary. I noticed collecting from Old Thomas' house didn't work, now I understand why.
    A thing of beauty is a joy forever

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    Goal 7-1:
    Reminder, to complete this, just hit GO in the storybook.
    You do not actually need to visit Old Thomas.

I had a bit of a fright when it did not progress, so just putting this here in case there is anyone else who misinterprets.

Thank you so much for sharing. That would have probably put my head in a spin, thinking something wasn?t working right lol

Executive Chef
    So waiting to upgrade to level 7 just before the next day (midnight here). I have 10 each Veggie Doorway Garlands and Squash Lanterns, and six Sage Pea Garlands. I think that is all I need of them for the rest of the upgrades. So I guess I just keep collecting resources the rest of the day - easy! Maybe run a few adventures, always leaving one to collect at midnight if necessary.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    So waiting to upgrade to level 7 just before the next day (midnight here). I have 10 each Veggie Doorway Garlands and Squash Lanterns, and six Sage Pea Garlands. I think that is all I need of them for the rest of the upgrades. So I guess I just keep collecting resources the rest of the day - easy! Maybe run a few adventures, always leaving one to collect at midnight if necessary.
    Sound strategy, I'm doing exactly that too. I've already got 6 beetina as I got 2 early on (I think chap 2) and another 2 just before we needed them and then the 2 that e were a drop for the first collection, so am ready for the collecting from them next chapter. I always do extra adventures in the first 5 chap as I usually get extra items that we need to collect from. This helps in case requests are slow to register. So back to making songs of the wild and adventures for the rest of today.

Rhino Keeper
    Yep, same as above, i have crafting items needed for the items i can craft to this point and just need 30 more beets to make balloons when they roll around. I typically don’t upgrade until after the next chapter is ready so I’m always in an available mode to collect resources needed.

I really like the storybook style events. They make more sense to me and it seems the needed items are more easily attainable (for me). I’m sure others with different life situations have other viewpoints.

Biggest thanks to SW and mods for making sure we have info to work with to look ahead!!

Fashion Designer
    Glad I could help avoid stress for some others. Good luck and plenty of veggies for all!

Executive Chef
    My goodness, I woke up to a 2 day old Garden Shirt request! I've been playing throughout the day, so this is odd.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Z
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    My goodness, I woke up to a 2 day old Garden Shirt request! I've been playing throughout the day, so this is odd.
    I have also received 2 days requests.

Executive Chef
    It’s the UC Santa Cruz Banana Slug!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0212.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	59.2 KB 
ID:	76177

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0213.jpeg 
Views:	12 
Size:	438.2 KB