Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/19: Veggie Party Problem | storybook information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    So it’s been a while since I did a story book…..I accidentally sent out an extra dance adventure. If I wait until tomorrow for the next chapter to collect from it, will it count or is it a total waste?

It will count, just leave it there and you will be a step ahead lol

And as you proceed through the event, don’t upgrade the table until the next day so you can keep collecting from event resources to build up for later in the game… some things need 200+ by the end, so make your game time worth it … reminder: if you upgrade the table, it will close the book for the day, as well as halt resource drops until the next day is activated. That’s why i wait to upgrade until the beginning of my next day.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stormyskater View Post
    Cauliflorette does not have a 100% drop rate - i am getting about a 40% drop rate.
    Oh no!! I guess i didn’t pay close attention to that. Thanks for the info

Executive Chef
    So it?s been a while since I did a story book?..I accidentally sent out an extra dance adventure. If I wait until tomorrow for the next chapter to collect from it, will it count or is it a total waste?
    If you can do extra 2 hour adventures it helps. You'll often get extra event item droppers, as well as event drops. I do as many as I can the first 2-4 days or so.

Always run one overnight when there are several needed the next day, just don't collect from it until you reach the part where you need 2-3 of them, you'll have one ready to go.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by icastled View Post
    It will count, just leave it there and you will be a step ahead lol

And as you proceed through the event, don’t upgrade the table until the next day so you can keep collecting from event resources to build up for later in the game… some things need 200+ by the end, so make your game time worth it … reminder: if you upgrade the table, it will close the book for the day, as well as halt resource drops until the next day is activated. That’s why i wait to upgrade until the beginning of my next day.
    Oh good to know, thanks!
    No Gems For Runes!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    If you can do extra 2 hour adventures it helps. You'll often get extra event item droppers, as well as event drops. I do as many as I can the first 2-4 days or so.

Always run one overnight when there are several needed the next day, just don't collect from it until you reach the part where you need 2-3 of them, you'll have one ready to go.
    Makes sense since it’s only two hours to do extra…thanks! I’m assuming the adventure disappears between chapters though?
    No Gems For Runes!

Anyone knows if the Royal Brocollet, craft from the MRC, drops event material?

Not sure if you want these, Beetina dropped from an adventure.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8727.jpeg 
Views:	3 
Size:	50.3 KB 
ID:	76135Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8728.jpeg 
Views:	6 
Size:	64.0 KB 
ID:	76136

Executive Chef
    I just got Beetina from an adventure. She?s teeny!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0200.jpeg 
Views:	5 
Size:	215.1 KB 
ID:	76137 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0201.jpeg 
Views:	3 
Size:	229.9 KB 
ID:	76138

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0202.jpeg 
Views:	6 
Size:	248.9 KB 
ID:	76139

LOL cross posted.

Rhino Keeper
    Beetina is CUTE!!! I want her

Update: I… Got… Her !!! YAY
    Last edited by icastled; Yesterday at 08:26 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Makes sense since it?s only two hours to do extra?thanks! I?m assuming the adventure disappears between chapters though?
    Yes. The adventure will disappear between chapters if you finish. If you wait until the next day to upgrade the table, you can send a whole bunch of adventures to get extra droppers.

As mentioned, it is a good idea to send one overnight and wait the next day until the storybook asks for it. Then you will be ahead.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast