Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/19: Veggie Party Problem | storybook information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by icastled View Post
    FYI: Still on the initial build of the Harvest Table (have not upgraded day 2 yet). It dropped a candle and has an 8 hr timer. Not sure if anything else will drop.
    Also dropped 2 beet bell pepper

Fashion Designer
    The angry snail is just adorable! I'm so happy we get to craft one - it's a long time since I've wanted a character this much.

Rhino Keeper
    So far, the harvest table has been a good dropper for event items. It’s dropped the candle, beet bell pepper, and now the garden hats. I didn’t see the drop count on the candle but i got 2 peppers on a drop and now 2 hats. YAY for the table!!

Fashion Designer
    So far, the harvest table has been a good dropper for event items. It’s dropped the candle, beet bell pepper, and now the garden hats. I didn’t see the drop count on the candle but i got 2 peppers on a drop and now 2 hats. YAY for the table!!
    It looks like it might be a worthwhile end addition too if reports are correct on final drops. I usually measure by how many items are black flagged in my kingdom and this is less than half ��
    No Gems For Runes!

Fashion Designer
    Just curious for those gemming ahead because I’m not there yet, the first page says the garland is made in the kitchen and the tea is in the Magic Forge. Are you sure it isn’t the other way around, with the tea being made in the kitchen?
    No Gems For Runes!

Nightclub Owner
    Tea is a magical beverage
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Tea is a magical beverage
    Ah, well now that makes sense ��
    No Gems For Runes!

Fashion Designer
    So it’s been a while since I did a story book…..I accidentally sent out an extra dance adventure. If I wait until tomorrow for the next chapter to collect from it, will it count or is it a total waste?
    No Gems For Runes!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    So it’s been a while since I did a story book…..I accidentally sent out an extra dance adventure. If I wait until tomorrow for the next chapter to collect from it, will it count or is it a total waste?
    It will count.

Rhino Keeper
    Unless my calculations are wrong, we will need 305 garden hats for the full event. We can have max 10 Cauliflorettes. Collecting from 10 of them 3xDaily (plus a few) should cover for the hats. So I’m not sure if the extra Broclette from VP would really be beneficial.
    Cauliflorette does not have a 100% drop rate - i am getting about a 40% drop rate.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast