Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Main Goal: A Medieval Menu - September 19th, 2024 (14 days)

Quote Originally Posted by KimmyParty View Post
    SIDE GOAL Part 2 Part 3
    Lemon Tea Cookies 1hr. 20 40
    Lemon Bars 4hrs. 20 40
    Orange Tea Cakes 2hrs. 20 40

I'm not adding neighbors at this time.
    I'm confused... is it 20 or 40? I suspect that it's 40 but the way it's showing up on my screen is: 20 40. Thanx for your reply and the original info as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mugsy0917 View Post
    Attachment 76110

Medieval Soup

Attachment 76111

Medieval Roast

One of my favorite neighbors has all three recipes unlocked already! waiting on the third recipe for counter display! Loving these medieval recipes a lot but finding it disappointing that the tables and chairs and decor and goal prizes are all DRAGON related items :/
    When I think "medieval", dragons are the LAST thing on that list
    Wow Look at those foods! They have beautiful counter presentation with the wooden plates❤️ I was not interested in this theme but the foods make me excited! I can't wait to unlock the loretta's oven recipe!

Quote Originally Posted by Storm8Chef19Too View Post
    I'm confused... is it 20 or 40? I suspect that it's 40 but the way it's showing up on my screen is: 20 40. Thanx for your reply and the original info as well.
    Oh, I see... it's 20 each for part 2 & 40 for part 3! Thanx again for the info!💖

Quote Originally Posted by Storm8Chef19Too View Post
    UPDATE: My latest attempt worked but it was a SINGLE recipe that went through... I'll see what happens when I attempt to do the full 31 recipes I can make at once.
    Further UPDATE: I just successfully collected 31 recipes of Lemon Tea Cookies so I guess they fixed it already... so glad they did!

Rhino Keeper
    I have cooked 8 Medieval Soups and have collected 8 red flames, 5 purple, 8 orange but only 1 yellow flame so far. Anyone else having same issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose59 View Post
    I have cooked 8 Medieval Soups and have collected 8 red flames, 5 purple, 8 orange but only 1 yellow flame so far. Anyone else having same issue?
    Yes. That happens to me all the time. It's incredibly frustrating... especially since I always have so few coins available. (The challenges are coin busters rather than coin makers). Many of us have complained about the imbalances in the drops (& getting NO drops on some of the fake bakes & regular bakes), but so far, it doesn't seem to be a priority for Storm8.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12