Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: Castle Story 9/05: House of the Cake Dragons | event info on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cccymaaa View Post
    The drops from the den and Delaney is underwhelming at best. Only black flag for earth wisp or syrup so far
    Conversely, mine have been good droppers so far, especially since I got these items on my new low level kingdom. I have received a gold item from the den, trade tickets, wisp lantern, etc. All very helpful.

I am mad at myself, though, as I didn't realize that the Den is basically an "Ivy's Bakery," which I just bought. I would have saved my gems on the bakery and just had the den. Too late now, though.

I'm a little disappointed in the Baby Cake Dragons, though, as all they have offered has been oranges and apples, both of which I am full of.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Fashion Designer
    I was playing this event on my new kingdom and was completely unaware that there was a Realm Master event happening until I saw one post about it in this thread. I went into my SummerSwan kingdom through my Android, and nothing ever popped up about the Realm Master. This was on Sunday or Monday, and the kingdom is level 50. So I thought maybe I had misunderstood. I went in again later from my iPhone and was immediately placed into a leaderboard. Obviously I was way behind, but with diligent play over the next couple days, I was able to win a Cakeling and some Seeker's Coins. I'm surprised more mention wasn't made of the Realm Master and also don't know why it wasn't triggered when I was using my Android.

It's a shame that my level 21 account wasn't able to participate in the Realm Master. then I would have had all the items from this event on one kingdom. My level 21 account is full of many items and could have easily delivered required items for the Realm Master. I'm not sure why you have to be at a higher level to get into the event.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415