Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/20: The Symphony Skirmish (main story) | goals on page 1

Ten expansion permits? Ten? This game is ridiculous.

Fashion Designer
    Sawmills are on strike. Fangbeasts moved to a new realm and of course the Trolls take extremely long breaks. I don't know how those guys keep their jobs tbh.

Executive Chef

Storm8 needs to please fix their drop rates

I managed to gather all but two of the Troll Camp ones so I sped it up with gems. I had to exit out to be able to open the new area. I was in the middle of the dialogue when it reset 😡 I had to restart again and REPAY the gems I used to skip ahead and had to use gems again. Is this a glitch @SpiritWind? I bought lots of the 12 hour droppers and spent lots of gems and energy to finish.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by youbugme View Post
    Ten expansion permits? Ten? This game is ridiculous.
    This is a storyline and not an event, hence the requirement are in another league.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    Fangbeasts – ugh!!
    Thank you SpiritWind (Post #104), Katness (Post #97), and AnniraSweets (Post #98) for all the help with the frustratingly elusive Fangbeasts. They always disappear during events and MHs, and these lists help me go digging for the little stinkers. I made 12 of the Prehistoric Kits (4-hour timer) and they also drop a Fangbeast about 1 out 24 collections.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LlamaLand2 View Post
    Fangbeasts ? ugh!!
    Thank you SpiritWind (Post #104), Katness (Post #97), and AnniraSweets (Post #98) for all the help with the frustratingly elusive Fangbeasts. They always disappear during events and MHs, and these lists help me go digging for the little stinkers. I made 12 of the Prehistoric Kits (4-hour timer) and they also drop a Fangbeast about 1 out 24 collections.
    What is a Prehistoric Kit?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've been meaning to go through the Inventory Guide entries to cross-reference the Fangbeast Spawn drops into the main Entry, so given we need more info on this, I have done this now. Here they are in alphabetical order.

These are the beginning of the entry: stables, hatchery, all cows chickens and sheep, most trees. I don't have time to test all trees to see which ones do and which ones don't, but if someone else wants to track these then feel free. This kind of info should be added to the HUB FEEDBACK thread.

mummy fangpup
    Swan
    black swan
    Lair of beasts
    Mother goose
    Tropical Parrot
    Egyptian Falcon
    Leaf Pile Pig
    Fall Uni-Pig
    Groom Chicken
    Bride Cow
    Bailey
    Firefox
    Scorch Hog
    Chicken Coop
    Wintry Alpaca
    Milking Cow
    Mad Scientist Pig
    Magic Sheep
    Magic Cow
    Fennec Fox
    Rodrigo
    Sasquatch
    Splashy Pig
    Haunted Rooster
    Jack O'Ram
    Oscillated Turkey
    The Shadow King
    Carny Swan
    Polar Bearling
    Winter Sheep Shade
    Raven Harpy
    Falconer
    Harpy Nest
    Raven Harpy
    Alpaca Knight
    Barkley
    Spirit of the Today
    Spring Turkey
    Tangled Ribbon Fangpup
    Bailey
    Brown Duck
    Fangpup
    Flower Sheep
    Henslow
    Mama Bear II
    Piglets Wrestling
    Shadow Fangpup
    Sleepy Sheep
    Spring Rooster
    Ugly Goose
    White Duck
    Wild Hog
    Greta, that green & white beast, also occasionally spawns, as does Grand Rooted Liliums (which also spawn other beasts, though).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0109.jpeg 
Views:	9 
Size:	291.9 KB 
ID:	74983
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 06-25-24 at 09:58 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    This is a storyline and not an event, hence the requirement are in another league.
    Yes, but a 7 day timeline was added to this event which entices players to buy the value pack at $10. They do so, use the 5 expansion permits they have in storage only to find out that they still need 5 more expansions midway.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-25-24 at 04:43 PM. Reason: removed flaming comments in line with forum rules

Fashion Designer
    I'm interested to know if other players have now had double drops from the troll camp.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    I'm interested to know if other players have now had double drops from the troll camp.
    On my 4 accounts, I have had 2 total between all of them. I gemmed 16 gems & collected from most of my Troll Camps every 2 hours yesterday, to bring my total almost in line with what I need in the final 3 collections to get the 22 I need. One account is still a troll drop short; If I don't get a double collection tonight or tomorrow AM, I will do one last early collection to be able to finish. I have time for 2 collections tomorrow plus the hour needed to craft the final thing.

I would have purchased that Musical Tribute, but I didn't care for the design much nor a 12 hour timer. I probably would have purchased it, had the timer been a 10 hour or less. Definitely would have gotten it if it was a 4 hour one.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast