Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/20: The Symphony Skirmish (main story) | goals on page 1

Hey gang,

Now that Madam Makeda weekend is over, the Hot Peppers are spawning Fangbeasts nicely. Got a few... Hope I didn't jinx myself. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    They've been rare for me too so I put all my cows out and chopped my crab apple trees and wasted more milk than i ever thought possible and kept this going all day till I had the right number of drops to finish all the potion crafts. Going to be tight with the troll camp. Timer set but I am not losing sleep over a pixel.

Once this timed part is over there will be future events that spawn fangbeasts and it will be better. Only part 1 is timed. I've way too many other things to stress over, so keeping my perspective realistic is important.
    You're right about the need to keep our perspectives realistic. I'm not going to waste any stored energy looking for Fangbeast since it's obvious that S8 turned down their spawn rate to ridiculous levels; I don't care if they choose to deny it.

After the daily reset at 3pm SGT, the spawn rate went back to normal, and I could spawn 7 Fangbeasts tapping through my chicken, pigs, and cows. I started up 2 Song of the Wilds crafts, and... you guessed it, a rollback shows up, takes away one craft and three Song of the Fangs. The animals I previous tapped all remained tapped, only the craft and Song were removed in the rollback. Annnnddd... the spawn rate became **** again.

Nightclub Owner
    The Song of the Troll is challenging, I will need at least 1 double drop to make it, then with a ultra tight schedule. With 2x a double and careful schedule I can make it. In 11 collections I got only 1x a double.

PotP: I got a double , some pressure is gone
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 06-24-24 at 04:12 AM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    I just got a double song of the troll drop. I now have 13.

In theory I should now be able to finish. There are 2 days and 13 hours left. Interestingly this includes 3 nights, so I can only pick up 7 more drops. So I will still be 2 songs short.

Please correct me someone.

Host(ess)
    ? and then the next problem in stage 2. The sparkling mines are not dropping their song at all. Now ZERO from 14. Got 1 at beginning of Stage 4, then zero. Something is switched off or down to about 1%. Would you please push this up the line.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dagar74 View Post
    It took me 270 energy to get the 3 Fangbeasts to make 1 Song of the Realm/Wilds. I see now that 13 are needed for the next goal. No chance I am going to try to complete the 7-day challenge. I do like a challenge, but as others have stated this one does not seem very fun or worth the time.
    I too have also had a ton trouble getting fangbeasts. I have tried everyone's suggestions and have not had much success. The Crab Apple trees have given more fangbeasts than other trees but it's still very hit or miss. I just chopped 6 Crab Apples and 1 Elm and only spawned 1 fangbeast. It's really difficult to make progress in an event like this and not much fun like you said.

Farm Supplier
    Once I reached all my needed fangbeasts collections I had fangbeasts coming out of the woodwork! Now the last six sawmill collections have resulted in zero songs of silver. From reading other posts I am also in the elite zero drops club!

Nightclub Owner
    My Glimmer Realm is hit by a heat wave, energy is melting like crazy! Fangbeasts are getting out of hidden with all this warm.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    I want to invoke the power of the post! 2 sawmills, 5 taps each throughout the day, ZERO songs dropped. Tomorrow needs to be better.

4 more taps. Still no songs.

Tuesday update: 10 total taps, 1 song. An improvement, but I had hoped for more.
    Last edited by XmasCraft; 06-25-24 at 05:05 PM. Reason: Update

Fashion Designer
    And, surprise surprise. I got a second double drop of the song of the troll. So pleased I can finish if I hurry one up.

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast