Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: ADD ME - May-August 2024

New Resident

Friends

Add Me: RaeSmalls
    June 20 2024 🌞

New Resident
    Hello! I am level 99 long time player looking for level 80 or higher players.
    I play all goals and mass gift daily, accept requests. I gift basic parts between goals.

***I tip randomly when I have time, so please do not add me if you are looking for a daily tipper, sorry.

I play both BS and RS same ID: vikapony

New Resident
    🆔 Mahteus
    3* Active Player (Going for 4)
    Multiple Tips Weekly
    Any gifts BESIDES FOOD!
    I send & Accept Daily

Farm Supplier

sweenmachine_

New Resident
    New player looking for friends!

Hi, I don't know who can help me but I have problems in my bakery, my neighbors visit me leave my tips and when I come in to pick her up they're gone, I'd like to know if anyone else is happening to him, thank you

Hello! Add me: kittystar1 I'm looking for people who gift GOAL PARTS and respond to goal part requests. I don't care about tipping and I don't mind if you don't gift anything when there are no goals. I just need neighbors to help me with goals. Thank you! I will be accepting plenty of people.

New Resident
    Hello everyone!
    ID: Esme2002, looking for active neighbours who can help with goal parts 😊 I play daily, accept all part requests and mass gift goal parts. I tip when I can but do not have time to do this daily and I do not expect tips back.
    Please feel free to add if this is compatible with you. I am also on restaurant story. Thanks!

Hello, potential neighbor!🥰🥰
    I have 2 acc with different play style, met some very rude nbrs, uninstall the game, have a breakdown, installed game again, here I am made it clear on my post looking for new friend with same play style, no extreme player please. Chill
    🌻Detail🌻
    🆔️Janelily99
    I play daily drop in to sent BASIC to all my nbrs. Please sent me BASIC part only.
    Accepting request daily if goal player want to be nbrs, if you want to be my nbrs please WRITE on my wall to notified me of your specific request.
    ❌NO TIPPING❌
    ❌NOT DOING GOALS❌
    If you want to be my nbr, please be note that I only play BASIC on this side acc as I only have time to play on my main acc but I love this side acc as well. Just same person with two play style. Please be chill.
    💗We all have eyes and fingers, please use it💗

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast