Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/20: The Symphony Skirmish (main story) | goals on page 1

I just leveled up to level 32 this morning. This story just opened at same time. I have only 5 days to complete first goals, not 7 days.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonshadow1969 View Post
    I just leveled up to level 32 this morning. This story just opened at same time. I have only 5 days to complete first goals, not 7 days.
    I just leveled up to level 50.
    And believe me...
    I don't have 2 x 500.000 coins and 2 x 50 wisp lantern to complete the first part of the new story.
    But that is no problem.
    You can take all the time you need, you only miss the violinist.
    The storyline is permanent.
    A thing of beauty is a joy forever

Farm Supplier
    I too am not getting any fang beasts. 60 farm house collections,40 cow 36 pigs, 48 chickens and zero fangbeasts but lots of skunkupines!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by oledoeeyes View Post
    I too am not getting any fang beasts. 60 farm house collections,40 cow 36 pigs, 48 chickens and zero fangbeasts but lots of skunkupines!
    I got 4 fangbeasts out of chopping 1 willow tree … maybe you can try to chop trees instead of collecting from animals and farm houses.
    Crossing fingers

Farm Supplier
    Thank you I will give it a try!

Rhino Keeper
    Well, I’m no longer trying to obtain the violinist. The requirements feel inhumane at this point. I have a job and a life and can’t spend a ton of money to gem forward. Yes, i do spend periodically on things for the game as part of my personal entertainment fund.

I know the storyline mimics other storylines from the past, but when the spawn or drop rate on necessary items is modified during a timed segment, it eliminates the enjoyment factor of the game. The stress level I’m dealing with IRL is not being helped by the stress of the 7-day timer with adjusted spawns/drops.

Yes, I like a challenge, but it feels like the challenge is designed for extreme players who put out a lot of money or play 24/7, and casual players are left to miss out on parts of the game. We all have different issues and life requirements that make some things seem easy, while to others, it is difficult.

Not to mention, needing 5 MORE expansion permits (10 total). For these reasons, I’m not spending anymore gems or funds on this storyline. It will happen when it happens.

MUCH thanks to those who posted info along the way and provided insight on gameplay. I will continually return to this feed as I progress through the storyline, so thanks again!

lol sounds like I’m leaving altogether, I did that in the past, but for now, just not participating in the timed portion LOL

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ennasusy1 View Post
    I got 4 fangbeasts out of chopping 1 willow tree ? maybe you can try to chop trees instead of collecting from animals and farm houses.
    Crossing fingers
    When cows, pigs, and chickens don't work, the ducks, swans, and minks seem to. For those possibly having more critters in storage.

I'm using elm trees because they are cheap and grow fast, although they take up more space. I am getting a decent amount of fangbeasts from those trees.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post

Fangbeast (while definitely hiding) aren't the holdup. They regularly drop 2 items. You can pretty easily defeat 2-3 fangbeasts to for every craft. The trees spawn, farmhouse, chickens, cows. I had times collecting from 40+ items spawned only 2; do NOT have a monster parked when clearing trees. You should spawn 2 fangbeast one getting 65 drops from trees (every chop yields the item).
    You're lucky, I only get the skunkupine (?) when chopping trees
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryiiann View Post
    Same here, am also having trouble spawning fangbeasts. Collected from sheep, cows, chickens, and a lot of energy just for one to appear. It is really frustrating.
    I've tried it all. Carrots, farm animals, houses, trees, and its pretty slim pickings. I am definitely not a fan of hunting Fangbeasts. That and the fact the sawmills give nothing. There's no way to complete the timed event for me with real life and work. I like the prize but not enough to go all out for it. Plus the endless tree growing and tree chopping is rather tiresome. Sigh.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    You're lucky, I only get the skunkupine (?) when chopping trees
    You might be chopping the wrong trees.
    Aspen trees only spawn skunkupines.
    Crab apple, willow, oak, and elm have all been reported here as spawning Fangbeasts.
    Last edited by SylvanSanctuary; 06-23-24 at 12:49 PM. Reason: Added oak trees to list

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast