Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/20: The Symphony Skirmish (main story) | goals on page 1

Fashion Designer
    My farmhouses were pathetic on day one, going through three times 15 and then 6 before I spawned one fangbeast. Cows aren't any good either. Sheep are pretty good, but take 4 hours to revive.
    Then, as per SW's suggestion I started only using the crab apple trees and I'm getting enough spawns from the trees, as we have to chop so many anyway. Thanks SW.

I can't get 22 drops from the Troll camp in 6plus days. 3 x 7 = 21. I saw someone got a drop of two, once. If I don't get an extra couple I'll be tearing my hair out. And there is more to do after this goal. ???

Fashion Designer
    HINT. Don't give all the requisites for the expansion straight away, say hold back on the money. Because once you do, the craft for the expansion permit will disappear from the exchange.

Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    For me, it is the sawmill collections that seem to be the problem. No drops in the last 4 collections from both sawmills. So I'm interested to know what the drop rate is like for others.
    No drops from sawmills either 🤨

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by stormforce2 View Post
    No drops from sawmills either ��
    My sawmills have stopped dropping here too. I was ill overnight so troll camp collections are behind and I done like using gems to complete goals, but will need to if I want the violinist, I suppose. I'll see what happens.

Fashion Designer
    If anyone is looking for mermaid scales, the Solar Frogs from the last event have been really good. I have gotten lots of mermaid scales from them in addition to water and lemons.

I find the Fae Lifeguards from an event not that long ago are my go to for water and mermaid scales. 3 water and 3 mermaid scales, they are brilliant.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree the troll camp is the biggest problem with the time prize

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggestBubblesold View Post
    I'd say getting the 2 was extremely rare. However if it ends up being a guaranteed drop that would be a win as far as I'm concerned as 22 in 7 days to get the timed prize definitely means timers.
    Not just timers, but an inability to sleep more than 6 hours. It's difficult enough to set timers to collect 3 per day, but this is IMPOSSIBLE unless one is lucky & gets multiple drops, or gets up at night. Of 5 collections, I've gotten 5 on one account. At this rate I will be unable to finish, unless I set alarms around the clock. At 3 troll camp collections a day, with 1 on Day 1 (holdup was collecting from Competitors Quarters to progress) and 2 on Day 7, that's 21 reasonable collection times during the event. We need 22.

Not counting multiple collections from Sawmills when nothing drops from either one. I also had 2 collections yesterday that dropped zero, but I'm getting in 5 collections daily from those, so not as dire as the Troll Camp problem.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 06-22-24 at 08:50 AM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyvalo View Post
    Ah, ah! I got on here specifically to see if anyone else was no longer having fangbeasts show up. I see I am not the only one. I was making amazing headway but now I have collected from my farm houses (all of them in each sitting) 23 times and no fangbeast. Not once. I don?t particularly want to keep wasting energy if there is a gl?tch. Nothing from trees nor cows nor chickens either. They are straight up gone. Skunkupines galore but no beasties.
    Same here, am also having trouble spawning fangbeasts. Collected from sheep, cows, chickens, and a lot of energy just for one to appear. It is really frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    For me, it is the sawmill collections that seem to be the problem. No drops in the last 4 collections from both sawmills. So I'm interested to know what the drop rate is like for others.
    Same. Sawmills have stopped dropping. Nothing all day.

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast