Thread: What's On Sale?

Executive Chef
    I genuinely needed these.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2942.jpeg 
Views:	16 
Size:	33.6 KB 
ID:	73663

These flytraps, even if momentarily, bring a genuine smile to my face. And one that's hard to rip off or takeaway, even in moments of disparity and darkness in my life. I can sometimes jump on my game and for usually as long as I'm on the game, can see multiple flytraps sway in the background.

Not always do I stay on long, or even get on the game some days, but I am glad I have all these flytraps to look after and feed when I am able to. Over 70 of them now!

Gives me a reason to play the game sometimes and see if Storm8 decided to offer another one/more.

Name:	IMG_0738.jpeg 
Views:	23 
Size:	67.5 KB 
ID:	73664

As I love adding more to my collection. Always.

Anyway, it's nice to have something to lift my spirits for once. These flytraps.. just give me an unexplainable happiness that is hard for me to convey properly. I hope these flytraps also bring some others occasional joy and whatnot, like they can with me most times.

Rhino Keeper
    Anybody know if upcoming Patriotic Pony is standard pet or show pony?
    What a beauty!!

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntaMita View Post
    Anybody know if upcoming Patriotic Pony is standard pet or show pony?
    What a beauty!!
    Just got the Sale Popup...
    Looks like some nice items.

Name:	IMG_8963.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	113.8 KB 
ID:	74914
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Executive Chef
    Yeah I totally forgot what one of my neighbours told me a few months ago due to my personal life foreshadowing everything.

I've checked multiple locations in my state for an apple gift card. But I've got told by each and every one that they're no longer selling them or that they're not available. So I bought a google play card to bypass that, because I also have an android phone I could use on the game.. or so I thought because again I forgot what that neighbour told me.

You can no longer download farm story 2 on the google play store. I'm absolutely cooked. 80 dollars out of 100 that I cannot use on this game. I thought I was starting to feel better these past few days, but it just comes crashing down on me again. When does it end? Really when does it?
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    7/7 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

75 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 19/6/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Executive Chef
    Anyway, enjoy whatever this is for me.

Name:	IMG_3301.jpeg 
Views:	10 
Size:	32.1 KB 
ID:	74920

As I likely won't be able to get it now. I just wanna curl up and cry.

Name:	IMG_1236.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	102.4 KB 
ID:	74921
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    7/7 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

75 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 19/6/24

Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    Yeah I totally forgot what one of my neighbours told me a few months ago due to my personal life foreshadowing everything.

I've checked multiple locations in my state for an apple gift card. But I've got told by each and every one that they're no longer selling them or that they're not available. So I bought a google play card to bypass that, because I also have an android phone I could use on the game.. or so I thought because again I forgot what that neighbour told me.

You can no longer download farm story 2 on the google play store. I'm absolutely cooked. 80 dollars out of 100 that I cannot use on this game. I thought I was starting to feel better these past few days, but it just comes crashing down on me again. When does it end? Really when does it?
    You should still be able to download Farm 2 on google play. It’s still on the store. Does it just not work with your device?
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    Hi Paul, I have the same problem. Game was acting funny so I deleted app and when I tried to re-download at Play store it says my device is not able to. Obviously plenty of farmers are on Android platform, so there must be a way. Support did not respond to my ticket. For now, I go to Bakery Story to get into my Android farm by changing accounts on my IPad. Twix can use his card this way - I hope - but I need to figure out how to get my farm back. Surely we are not alone in this issue?
    Perhaps if I contact Google support - like what Android devices are able to download the game???
    Twix, hang in there! We can get this figured out.
    Appreciate all you do Paul - thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by PuntaMita View Post
    Hi Paul, I have the same problem. Game was acting funny so I deleted app and when I tried to re-download at Play store it says my device is not able to. Obviously plenty of farmers are on Android platform, so there must be a way. Support did not respond to my ticket. For now, I go to Bakery Story to get into my Android farm by changing accounts on my IPad. Twix can use his card this way - I hope - but I need to figure out how to get my farm back. Surely we are not alone in this issue?
    Perhaps if I contact Google support - like what Android devices are able to download the game???
    Twix, hang in there! We can get this figured out.
    Appreciate all you do Paul - thank you!
    Ok, I wasn’t aware of the issue - I thought that Twix was just saying they couldn’t find it on the Google Play store. I’ll report and see if we can get anything.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Executive Chef
    Thanking the universe for this very moment. I actually found a way to still buy the gems with the card I had. Feeling very lucky in a sense.

I thankfully still had the game on old android phone of mine. It took some PS merging but we got it finally. I will be able to finally participate in the sale now, should I still wish to do so.

Anyways, thanks for reaching out @PuntaMita and Paul. Hopefully a resolve is found for other android users. It's not fair. I am fortunate enough to have never deleted the game from an older android phone, much less ever rid myself of it, otherwise I'd still be with this issue.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    7/7 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

75 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 19/6/24

Rhino Keeper
    This is great news Twix!!