Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

Thread: Game will not load

Rhino Keeper
    I live in Florida and have not been able to get in for a year now. I?m level 100. I?ve tried everything and no fix from FS 2

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    They are aware of the problem.

It is only affecting some high level players that have played for years.

Seems to be more from what I have seen from countries other then USA

We have played over ten years so have massive amount of data that has to load but then there are lots of players high level I know that can connect.... that reside in USA

I will keep trying.
    Below is the response I received. I live in Tennessee USA, so it does affect most counties. It has been 4 years since they did an app update.

Edited by Judy
    I am sorry I have edited your post to remove communication between yourself and Storm.
    It is against forum rules.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...s-in-the-forum
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 05-27-24 at 05:55 PM.

That’s ok. I have not read the forum rules. And I deleted the game with 2500 gems I had bought.

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sassy_librarian View Post
    That’s ok. I have not read the forum rules. And I deleted the game with 2500 gems I had bought.
    I know how you feel.
    Beyond frustrated!
    I have every pet in the cellar except for my Show Ponies.
    All exotics are in the cellar except for ones that cannot be stored.
    I have maybe a dozen decorations out.
    No skins on buildings or animals.
    I got on for a day and again I cannot connect.
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Fashion Designer
    When I have problems it's usually this where everything has to reload and it takes forever(see below). I too have been playing for a decade plus. I think from what everyone is saying that it is a data issue, server-side. They only have so much storage and they're not devoting it to this game. Some of the other games probably make more money than this one. They haven't done very many "new" events for awhile either that aren't re-using previous themes or previous prizes. The last event was a re-do of the Safari event. Instead of the Leopard on top of the car it was a Panther this time. The car color changed too. This tells me that they're just not supporting this game as much as before. It's a shame. I've spent alot of money over the years as I'm sure all of you have too. I also play Castle and this problem just doesn't happen nearly as much. The game constantly has new events and the forum is way more busy. This poor little forum doesn't get much love sadly. Thank you Judy for keeping it going. I guess we'll see what happens. I'm sure there's been a lot of player drop-off unfortunately.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6432.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	103.6 KB 
ID:	74635

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    I know how you feel.
    Beyond frustrated!
    I have every pet in the cellar except for my Show Ponies.
    All exotics are in the cellar except for ones that cannot be stored.
    I have maybe a dozen decorations out.
    No skins on buildings or animals.
    I got on for a day and again I cannot connect.
    Judy I was thinking about you putting everything in your cellar but I'm not sure if that matters. It's still in your file whether it's visible or not. I think our files are just too big now. It's like when your mail box is full and you don't delete trash or you have too many photos and your cloud storage is full. If they would let us sell old items in the marketplace like decor or event items or let us just delete items, that would help to eliminate wasted file space. I have tons of stuff that I don't want and could definitely clean up my cellar by being able to delete or sell items. I'm sure they're worried someone might decide they wished they wouldn't have sold or deleted an item after doing so, but I don't think that should be a main reason not to allow us to clean up our game.

If you delete neighbours, it still marks them as there. I deleted at least 100 neighbours and yet my count stayed the same.

I am going to delete/sell my unused cellar decorations. Hoping that helps. Every time it won?t connect I wonder if that was the last time I will get to play. Sad

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by princessskykennedy View Post
    If you delete neighbours, it still marks them as there. I deleted at least 100 neighbours and yet my count stayed the same.

I am going to delete/sell my unused cellar decorations. Hoping that helps. Every time it won?t connect I wonder if that was the last time I will get to play. Sad
    Actually you can have 2000 neighbors but game shows 801

I had to keep deleting until I got to below 801 then it would show as I deleted
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 06-07-24 at 05:36 AM.
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Rhino Keeper
    Game can not load seen 2 days now, what happening

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324