Thread: Tales C2 A3 points from breeding

Tales C2 A3 points from breeding

Twice now even though I was clearly on get points from breeding it did not give the points. At first I thought I made mistake after placing egg in nest so I used gold to speed up nest and den and NO I didn't make mistake. It did the same no points after placing another egg in nest. I did get 1 point for arena battle so I guess I'll just have to craft 1st tales dragon after 3 battles. Sadly I would NOT recommend any Storm8 games to other players. Yes I'm still upset that my iPad has been locked out for close to 4 YEARS now but that's another thread.

UPDATE: Same thing just happened again with C5 A3. Sadly this game has gone so far downhill it's pathetic.
    Last edited by DragonValley920; 05-28-24 at 01:29 AM.

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonValley920 View Post
    Twice now even though I was clearly on get points from breeding it did not give the points. At first I thought I made mistake after placing egg in nest so I used gold to speed up nest and den and NO I didn't make mistake. It did the same no points after placing another egg in nest. I did get 1 point for arena battle so I guess I'll just have to craft 1st tales dragon after 3 battles. Sadly I would NOT recommend any Storm8 games to other players. Yes I'm still upset that my iPad has been locked out for close to 4 YEARS now but that's another thread.

UPDATE: Same thing just happened again with C5 A3. Sadly this game has gone so far downhill it's pathetic.
    I'm sorry to hear that this happened to you. But please submit a ticket to Support at Storm8 if you're having issues with your points. Link is in my signature

Rhino Keeper
    Same thing just happened on my island. I did send ticket but it would probably be fixed much faster if someone here passed the issue over.