Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Goal: Kitchen Master - December 22nd, 2023 (5 days)

Farm Supplier
    Add Me
    Daily Player
    I Don't visit daily
    Will Return Goals Request
    Storm ID: AbbyStop & ChelitaStop
    Last edited by AbbyStop; 12-23-23 at 08:47 AM. Reason: Spelling

Part 3
    10 Minestrone Soups (Stove-5 hours)
    2 Stews (Stove-2 days)
    25 Caprese Canes (Holiday Stove-3 hours)
    -peevarus

*accepting new neighbors in BS & RS. I play daily and answer all iOS requests, but I don't visit daily.

Anyone know part 3 yet?

Hi y'all what is part 3? Anyone? 😁

Thank you for part 3 ! :-D

Host(ess)
    What appliance is slopeside cider ?

Rhino Keeper
    A peaceful sunshiny speck of dust in the Caribbean
    Quote Originally Posted by vanity View Post
    What appliance is slopeside cider ?
    It's a dessert on the stove.
    Chief Cook and Bottle Washer at these fine dining establishments: Trini Vibes, Aloo Pie, Cou Cou, Benne Balls, Tamarind Ball, Chili Bibi, Sugar Cake, Toolum, Ponche de Creme, Buss Up Shut, Seamoss, Souse, Mauby and Kurma

Farm Supplier
    It's there Part 4??

Hi AbbyStop!
    There was a part 3 posted by peevarus on 12/23/23 (at 5:20pm? I could've sworn it originally said 10:20am!) At any rate, the part 3 requirements included a 2 day recipe. Therefore, the soonest peevarus is likely to be able to post part 4 is 1 day and 22 hours from the part 3 post.

I honestly wish that Storm8 would just list all 4 parts they have planned from the very beginning... Its stressful enough for all players just trying to meet these demanding goals without wondering if its even possible to do!

An addendum:
    I logged back out to check the posted time that the part 3 info was provided by peevarus... it went back to saying 10:20 am 12/23/23 but when I logged back in, it then said that the info was posted at 5:20 pm 12/23/23!

TOO WEIRD!😂😂

P.S.
    I logged out to check what time they say that I posted THIS MESSAGE... it said I posted at 11:09 am on 12/24/23 but my ACTUAL time posted (PST) was at 3:09 am on 12/24/23. Kinda curious why it automatically adds 8 hours to my posted time. ANYONE HAVE ANY GUESSES as to WHY that happens?

P.P.S.
    WOW! Now the logged out time reads 4:09 am (an hour after actual PST of original post) whilst the logged in time is still saying 11:09 am (8 hours after actual PST of original post).

Have I fallen down the rabbit hole? Is this forum's home base actually located in Wonderland? If so, give the white rabbit a "Merry Christmas" hug for me and let him know he's blowing my mind with all these alternate times! 🐇😂😂🐇
    Last edited by Storm8Chef19Too; 12-24-23 at 04:23 AM. Reason: Adding more info

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast