Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/25: Much Ado About I Do event | Realm Master LB | info on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    I don't blame you. The end prizes aren't anything much anyway.
    I can't believe how some people on the leaderboard have raced away. What, for 5 seeker coins?

I'm with you on that. I can't believe we're expected to give away our hard-earned resources for these trinkets.

50,000 Coins? I get more than that in a single collection from droppers around my queendom.

10 points of energy? They've got to be kidding! Unless it's 10 minutes of unlimited energy (actually, 9 minutes since it takes the game 30 seconds to more than a minute to recognize that you have unlimited energy and activate it for your use), and even that is a small amount.

5 Seeker's Coins? Wow! I'm set for life!

The #1 spot on my leaderboard has over 8,000 points. I hope the player knows what the Top Prize is.

Note to S8 - These prizes cost S8 NOTHING, and you only give the Top Prize out to a small handful of players. Why not make the prize something worth competing for?

Executive Chef
    The art is terrific and I would enjoy seeing hummingbirds around my kingdom, but the drops are nothing I can really use and I'll be out of town for four days next week so reluctantly will skip this event. Agree with others on also skipping the LB; I have enough resources that I could get those 20x32 and replenish, but not interested. Perhaps I'll see how many points I can accomplish fighting goblins over the weekend.

It does seem like the LB event should have its own thread since it is totally unrelated to the hummingbird event, just as each MH has its own thread.

Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    <Snip...>It does seem like the LB event should have its own thread since it is totally unrelated to the hummingbird event, just as each MH has its own thread.
    There is some relation between the event and The Realm Master LB. You get one point each time you do something that gathers you a Pixie Bouquet or if you clear a Hummingbird Flower shrub. We may discover other things we do that give us LB points, but I doubt they would give so many points as to give us any real lead on the LB.

Fashion Designer
    I love the hummingbirds but I have no clue whatsoever how you're meant to earn points other than by making deliveries. I seem to get them for random acts around my realm but the same things don't give points every time. This information should be clear in the game really.

I'm not bothered with the leaderboard prizes anyway as they're meaningless for me so that's good!

Rhino Keeper
    Re delivering realm master deliveries….

The middle & right option don’t refresh, mine have been new delivery coming soon! For hours. Only left option gives option to earn points

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by maiden85 View Post
    I earned leaderboard points for throwing cabbages in the baron?s tent. I have not discovered any other sources for points other than the trades. It is asking me to trade one gold nugget for 5 points, um, no thank you. But there is no way to request a different trade, so that one will just sit there taking up a space. I?m not trading a valuable gold nugget for 5 points.
    I agree.
    Is there a way to request another trade?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    I don't blame you. The end prizes aren't anything much anyway.
    I can't believe how some people on the leaderboard have raced away. What, for 5 seeker coins?
    I honestly enjoy purging out maxed out items/crafts, I find it a novel approach. However, I agree there should be a pass option or a refresh option (maybe the "penalty" if one is needed is a time lock out).

Fashion Designer
    I’m not bothering with LB either. Too many resources and energy for such little reward. I think I’m on about 120, while the person highest in my list is about 9000. I wonder if they realise what the cost of each part of the prize is. Not even looking where to get points. I’d rather save my energy and spend it on goblins, which each week earns me more than 5 seeker coins, and is more interesting. Seems that more and more events have so many other goals (like the current LB) that players are burned out trying to get each one done. It must be so very frustrating for newer players and those that are time and energy poor. These formats are taking all the pleasure and leisure out of what until recently was a great way to unwind. All the options of following on social media will make up players losing interest.

I do love the base event and the graphics and prizes are far more worth my time and energy. Am looking forward to having some of the deco prizes on my board.

Farm Supplier
    I can’t spawn fangbeasts. Tried cows, chicken, farmhouses, stable, …
    Any suggestions? Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Posted your wall

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast