Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/16: Trial of Virtues (main story) | goals on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Yes I agree. I find it to be most in line with Elemental Discovery as it uses Ivy's Hut collections (Shibuya mentions the Candy Kingdom line but that one is slightly different as it uses the Troll Camp).
    I hope everyone on multiple Story Lines simultaneously gets a fair chance to make it! It is very unfortunate that S8 uses the same bushes over and over again to spawn monsters for their story lines.

Fashion Designer
    Made my first 8 totems, now need to wait for my silver and jewel droppers to mature before I start again. Good thing I have to wait for Ivy anyway. I did get only one of the berries drop from the harpy of about 100 fights. Not good rate, but I’ll take it. Hope all of those who have other story lines going at same time, I hope you all get the chance to finish more than one during this time.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    If you have goals open on the other 2 storyline's that also use bushes to spawn monsters then it's going to be really challenging for you in this new story. For all those players with either or both of storyline's active this is unfortunately normal. Try get through what you can or park this one for now.
    Wouldn’t it make more sense to use chopping trees so everyone could participate.

Executive Chef
    Trial of Virtues: Part 1
    Goal 7
    Complete the Climb of Power (A true test of strength!) 0/1
    Root out the Vile Harpy (Save High Climb Mountain!) 0/1

High Climb Mountain
    Climb of Power (5 minutes)
    Golden Nugget 0/1
    Golden Egg 0/1

Build Your Body (How fast can you complete it?) 0/1
    This takes you to the expansion below the first one in this thread
    Expansion Requirements
    Have 3000 Royal Points
    Spend 400,000 Coins
    Use Wisp Lanterns (Craft this in the Workshop!) 0/50
    Use Expansion Permits (Trade for this in the Royal Exchange!) 0/5

After 5 minutes, you collect at the High Climb Mountain
    This then takes you to Goal 8
    Defeat the Vile Harpy (Watch out for her claws!) 0/1
    Defeating the Vile Harpy takes 99 hits (actually took 75 hits)

Goal 9
    Plan to Build Your Body ( Do so at the Hgh Climb Mountain!) 0/1
    Trial Clues 0/9
    Spellbound Dew 0/15
    Holy Herbs (It now says this can be collected from defeating Harpies and from Ivy's Hut) 0/8
    Time: 1 Hour

While fighting the Harpy to get Trial Clues, I just got a Holy Herbs. We might have to be at Goal 9 for them to drop from the Harpy as well as from Ivy's Hut. However, it is not a guaranteed drop!

I see that another expansion has opened up to the left of the second one discussed above.
    Requirements
    Use Spellbound Dew (Tend Bushes!) 0/30
    Use Holy Herbs (Visit Ivy's Hut!) 0/25
    Use Totems of Strength (Craft this in the Magic Forge!) 0/8
    Use Crown of Wisdom (Craft this in the Magic Forge!) 0/21

The Crown of Wisdom is not in my Magic Forge yet, so I assume it will pop up after completing Goal 9.
    There's a lot going on now, and I hope I got it all right. Good luck, and Happy St. Patrick's Day to all!
    Last edited by Stymie52; 03-17-23 at 11:22 AM. Reason: Additional information

Rhino Keeper
    Well i gave it a quick go just to see how bad the odds would be getting harpies from the bushes. I have now fought three candy minions, two toxic spirits and a skunkupine, not seen one harpy yet so im stopping to try it and focus on the two storylines im currently pursuing (blythewood faeries and yes still sister sister)

Farm Supplier
    Goal 8
    Defeat Vile Harpy (99 hits) Spawns after collecting from Climb of Power in Goal

Goal 9
    9 Trial Clues
    15 Spellbound Dew
    8 Holy Herbs

1 Hour Craft

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    It drops when you are asked for it in the goals, not because you can open the plot.
    Oh well that's unfortunate. I collected from Ivy twice now so I guess that's what's happening. The plot is open and says to collect from Ivy, but I'm still at the beginning of the event.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    Yes I agree. I find it to be most in line with Elemental Discovery as it uses Ivy's Hut collections (Shibuya mentions the Candy Kingdom line but that one is slightly different as it uses the Troll Camp).
    I hope everyone on multiple Story Lines simultaneously gets a fair chance to make it! It is very unfortunate that S8 uses the same bushes over and over again to spawn monsters for their story lines.
    I am still working on the Candy story and keep getting the Candy monster over and over. At least I'm
    done with the Toxic Spirit but still getting Fangs and Skunks too. Harpies are very infrequent.

Nightclub Owner
    Math posted on page 1. So don't rush after you finish Part I, take your time to restock before moving forward. This is a mid term storyline, if you park it in a corner it will progress on its own.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    I am using up the Dark Cave Formations I have been storing that drop from adventures, to replenish silver, jewels, mithril. One gave me a gold nugget today!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast