Page 359 of 393 FirstFirst ... 259309349355356357358359360361362363369 ... LastLast
Results 3,581 to 3,590 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

New Resident
    I?m working on the current story of the creator and the monster. I?m trying to upgrade my Grimm cottages to level 8 but I?m stuck. I need 3 more spellbound beams and 2 more spellbound blocks but I?m not getting any spellbound dew from flowers, bushes, etc. Is there any other way to speed up collection of this? I don?t have the spellbound bloom

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sasasola View Post
    I?m working on the current story of the creator and the monster. I?m trying to upgrade my Grimm cottages to level 8 but I?m stuck. I need 3 more spellbound beams and 2 more spellbound blocks but I?m not getting any spellbound dew from flowers, bushes, etc. Is there any other way to speed up collection of this? I don?t have the spellbound bloom
    Hi Sasasola,

Below is the list of items where you can find some spellbound dew.
    FYI, my primary sources are 3 Spring Fawns and 7 Flower Kitsunecorns. Thanks to these alone, I am always maxed

Spellbound Dew
    Found: Ivy's hut (0-4 drops), flowers (extremely rare drops), Spellbound Bloom (guaranteed), L5 Moon Crystal Base, Unicorn, Scorched Dahlia, Scorched Rose, Lumi, Agni, Interpret the Wizard (mystic card), Spellbound Hive, Spellbound Faerie, Enchanted Fawnicorn, Fawnicorn, Meadow wolf, L7 Fire Fly Cove, Giant Bloom, Armored Dark Unicorn, Birthday Goat, Witchy alpaca, Gingerman, Gingerman Stack, Solar Kitsunecorn, Red Nose Fawnicorn, Spring Kitsunecorn, Salvatore, L6 Puppet Theatre, Butterfly Grove, Seyndia, Peridae, Arctic Sled, Present Skunkupine, Princess Celeste (guaranteed), Princess Bed, Rainbow Leprechaun, L6 Light Tower, Buninja, Song Bird, Enchanted Lemur, Ana, Pumpkin Dragon, Bamboo Grove, Armored Brimstone Steed, Tiny Reindeer, The Portal, Valentine Fawnicorn, Cupid, Elf Faerie, Snow Kitsunecorn, Spring Garden Lv. 7, Spring Fawn, Idris, Cabbage Patch Dragon, Flower Kitsunecorn, Ancient Owl, Lobstermaid, Renee, Faerie Garden, Aster, Edme, Witchy Cauldron, Academy Flowers, Sugarplum Faerie, Winter Castle, Holiday Ferris Wheel, Shoemaker L10, Cobbler, Wintry Wizard, Rain Faerie, Sad Clown Troll, Paradise Palace, Masked Astrologer, Bumblewee

if you are on a computer, you can use the following link to help you identify what any character looks like (there is a bug from a mobile phone, the page takes a long time to load)

https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html

insert the name in the "quick" box and click on Filter, then scroll down...
    good luck with your spellbound dew
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

New Resident
    Thank you xiq24, this is helpful. I assume you got those from different events? I hadn?t played for a while and just started back up again so I missed a lot! I?m going to have to see if I can scrounge up 25 spellbound dew to get a unicorn. Seems the only possible thing I can get that drops spellbound dew.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sasasola View Post
    Thank you xiq24, this is helpful. I assume you got those from different events? I hadn?t played for a while and just started back up again so I missed a lot! I?m going to have to see if I can scrounge up 25 spellbound dew to get a unicorn. Seems the only possible thing I can get that drops spellbound dew.
    just remember you do not have to upgrade further than Level 5 to clear the goals. Anything you upgrade after is just for fun and for yourself...it is not necessary. Francine's Kits will still drop post event so you can upgrade anytime.

And yes, the vast majority of spellbound dew droppers are event items. hope that helps!

Rhino Keeper
    Still doing the Azalea / Lila questline, now on my second device. It seems IOS has the different way of choosing between them (i posted a few days ago), while now on android azalea takes you to the greenhouse and lila to the potion shop as stated in the story questline. Another difference between devices.

Is there any way to have a holiday event where items can be gathered for an item offered more than 5 seasons ago? For example, I never finished collecting the Fiery Ornament, Elemental Ornament and Earthly Ornament to make the Great Holiday Tree. It will be a beautiful addition to my kingdom this holiday and I would like to finish upgrading it without the use of gems.

Host(ess)
    I had completed the set 3 goal The Sanguine Queen, but I do not get the reward Drusilla, the Vampire Queen, is this normal?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lolotf12345 View Post
    I had completed the set 3 goal The Sanguine Queen, but I do not get the reward Drusilla, the Vampire Queen, is this normal?
    She is a walker, so if you force close your game you will see her walking around in your game.

Host(ess)
    Oh, thanks for answering my question, I still wandering why she is not in my inventory, because she is a walker

In the planned maintenance that is coming up on the 6th of November will there be a gem confirmation button? I think all Castle Story players are hoping for one.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-01-22 at 10:09 PM. Reason: moved post out of an old thread to here