Page 357 of 392 FirstFirst ... 257307347353354355356357358359360361367 ... LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,570 of 3916

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Fashion Designer
    There was a pop up screen for me today about upgrading buildings and supplies? I clicked past it by mistake without reading did anyone capture it to post, or know what it said?

Fashion Designer
    I don’t want to turn my queens keep into the dark haunted keep. Is there away to remove this goal from my blue book?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    I don’t want to turn my queens keep into the dark haunted keep. Is there away to remove this goal from my blue book?

The Haunted Keep is an event item!
    Gothic King's Keep was an upgrade from an event as well. Do you still have the "A Hauntingly Good Look" goal? Just build it, sell it & buy it again. I did so to have may Keep back to normal.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    The Haunted Keep is an event item!
    Gothic King's Keep was an upgrade from an event as well. Do you still have the "A Hauntingly Good Look" goal? Just build it, sell it & buy it again. I did so to have may Keep back to normal.
    Thanks, I’ll do that when my current adventure is ready for collection.

Fashion Designer
    No question, just an observation!

I get frustrated that sometimes the Elven trade materials requested are in ridiculous quantities. My current one wants 75 wood, 75 dark seeds, 75 coal and 85 tomatoes. Seems a bit much and will use so much energy and resources to refill supplies. Happens so often lately that I seem to be ignoring more than I’m delivering. Reducing the chance of gold runes.
    Last edited by LemracCafe; 09-13-22 at 08:01 PM.

Not sure where to ask this question but I have about 15 from town Square out in my kingdom and they all congregate in the same area right on top of one another there is no path that is preventing them from walking throughout the kingdom how can I get them to move throughout the kingdom thank you

How do get to level 4 in the Castle Story? Do I have to buy all the gold blocks to go farther?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by queenmazey View Post
    How do get to level 4 in the Castle Story? Do I have to buy all the gold blocks to go farther?
    To level up https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...amp-Experience
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    Not sure where to ask this question but I have about 15 from town Square out in my kingdom and they all congregate in the same area right on top of one another there is no path that is preventing them from walking throughout the kingdom how can I get them to move throughout the kingdom thank you
    You should place paths in various places. They don't have to connect. Walkers generally all bunch up together if you don't have paths or only in one place. You could try removing those paths too.

Farm Supplier
    Hi does anyone remember if you can get candy kingdom supplies from any other trees or is it just willows? Acer trees in particular? I?m trying to catch up on multiple story lines and it would save a lot of energy.
    Sorry to post here but I didn?t think anyone would be checking the main Candy Kingdom thread and the answer isn?t on on the candy thread info page. Thanks Mefys2