Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Char-Cutie-Rie - 2022 May 3 (14 Days)

Fashion Designer
    the dicing station
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	29E7686A-B41B-4B27-ACC5-E146433C3920.jpeg 
Views:	2294 
Size:	836.9 KB 
ID:	63155

the infused water display

Name:	7D836D6D-0223-42B7-8CE4-7170532B11DF.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	80.2 KB 
ID:	63156

Name:	98D847D3-9B10-4E7B-B99E-9E2E2C583A59.jpeg 
Views:	2332 
Size:	1.14 MB 
ID:	63157
    Jared,19

Fashion Designer
    I just got to the last part of the main goal. Wondering if I'll finish on time :P

Farm Supplier
    These 5 day goals at this point are a real pain. Loads of neighbors are now sending me parts I don't need in spite of my clear request on my wall thus wasting precious parts I DO need to finish the 14 day goal. Arghhhh. I will be deleting these neighbors, I prefer those who read walls and gift accordingly, as I do.

I really don't get the devs end game, a game is made for playing not for constantly skipping stages. I get they want to make money but It boggles the mind that they don't get that they're doing it wrong. Oh well...

Quote Originally Posted by mkj99 View Post
    These 5 day goals at this point are a real pain. Loads of neighbors are now sending me parts I don't need in spite of my clear request on my wall thus wasting precious parts I DO need to finish the 14 day goal.
    This is literally the first time I've read of this issue. I never experienced it cause I only build 4 of the second oven and finish before the 5 days goal. Now you've brought to light another major issue with 2 goals at once. There really are players who'd rather focus on finishing the goal they've been working on than start another. So to think they are now loosing parts irritates me. I'd be so annoyed if that happened to me! Ofc the solution of deleting neighbors is there, but how long will that work? Until there're no more, or not enough neighbors left? Ughhh!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SyddieSweetShop View Post
    This is literally the first time I've read of this issue. I never experienced it cause I only build 4 of the second oven and finish before the 5 days goal. Now you've brought to light another major issue with 2 goals at once. There really are players who'd rather focus on finishing the goal they've been working on than start another. So to think they are now loosing parts irritates me. I'd be so annoyed if that happened to me! Ofc the solution of deleting neighbors is there, but how long will that work? Until there're no more, or not enough neighbors left? Ughhh!
    I want to be clear that I DO play the 5 day goal as well BUT most of the time I already have enough parts for them and don't need any more (they usually are oven from older goals). I write on my wall which parts I need for the new ovens and also always read walls and send what people need. I've realized lately that people send what THEY need (or don't send anything, just keep sending requests) not really caring about their neighbors's wishes.

I respect all game styles, I just don't have to put up with what doesn't work for me. I have some great neighbors but they are getting annoyed by the impossibility to finish goals for the same reasons and will be quitting soon. I have already lost great ones to the new impossible rules. When there's no more then it's game over.

It used to be fun but I don't respond to this kind of aggravation, I move on.

Quote Originally Posted by ireneaustin View Post
    Thank you so much to Anniras Sweets for all the service you gave to us. Wishing you future happiness.
    AMEN TO THIS!!! Anniras Sweets is absolutely amazing and appreciated! I have nothing but love for her (you). Thank you, thank you, thank you to Annira❣️ I hope you're doing something fabulous! 🙊💕💕💕

How do I post a picture here?

Goal prize - Char-Cutie-Rie

Name:	Screenshot_20220514-145032_Bakery Story.jpg 
Views:	835 
Size:	126.5 KB 
ID:	63243
    Last edited by Gjs1511; 05-15-22 at 04:42 PM.

Sorry for keep giving the picture link. Still try to figure out, how to apply picture (with the img code thing). I'm not using computer. I might need to read the 'how to post picture' instructions more, in case I'm missing something.

Thank you for everybody's contributions as well.

Update : i've manage to post some picture. If u're using mobile phone, u have to use the 'full site' version of the forum. U'll find all kinds of computer icon, so u can attach pictures properly.
    Last edited by Gjs1511; 05-15-22 at 05:34 PM.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast