Page 168 of 218 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168169170171172178 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 2180

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Quote Originally Posted by manga100 View Post
    Also one question, I have 1,250 crowns and have never bought any citizens from the Town Square. Is there any specific one I should most definitely buy or?
    Since the only difference between walkers is how they look, the choice is purely personal.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    Since the only difference between walkers is how they look, the choice is purely personal.
    Oh okey that's good to know! I thought that since some of them have that exclusive decor, pet and trades to them they differed more

Thank you all so much for your input! As of now I'm planning on buying the Cabbage Hut and then after reading everyone's comments I might actually go for Cleo's Pyramid as well since I desperately need money for expanding. If I have any gems left over I'm considering getting the Royal Dark Unicorn.

Also one question, I have 1,250 crowns and have never bought any citizens from the Town Square. Is there any specific one I should most definitely buy or?
    The tradesman is a big thumbs up cuz it opens up cool deco, armor dropping doggies, and a trading hut (whatever it's called) which has amazing drops.

Maya can cause problems and glitches if you do the story line accdg to many reports, so maybe avoid that one.

Other than that, go for your vibe. : )

Fashion Designer

Another vote for the Tradesman. He will give you a pet Raven which drops soft feathers. Plus, the level 10 Trade Post is something I always collect from for coins and drops.

There is a Guardsman who has 2 guard dogs that have great drops (long swords, Simple Feast, Hearty Feast). I am sorry if this caused anyone some problems!
    Last edited by SylvanSanctuary; 11-29-21 at 07:38 PM. Reason: Separated out the Guardsmans pets.

Please report hydra dragon drops

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    Another vote for the Tradesman. He will give you 2 guard dogs which have great drops (long swords, Simple Feast, Hearty Feast). Plus, the level 10 Trade Post is something I always collect from for coins and drops.
    Thank you so much! I am loving the new pet he gave me and I'm looking forward to upgrading the Trade Post

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by elijahskingdom View Post
    Please report hydra dragon drops
    5+ daily. yesterday I got 5 and today 6. the coin drop like all of the others who are 5+ is super helpful as well.

oh and for manga100 - good choice! The trade post gives you heaps of good drops and I collect from it every time it's ready for collection.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    That's a tough question, they are so different from each other.
    Energy droppers help with events and main story lines, money is mainly useful for expansions. Both are excellent and valuable additions to every Realm.
    And yes, money is important. Especially later in the game, expansions get extremely expensive. And the amount of money Cleo's Pyramid drops is rare.
    I couldn't recommend 1 over the other though, you have to decide for yourself what you're in need of more at this moment in your game.
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    I agree with RonjaR82 that it's a tough question because each meets a different need. I suggested the dark unicorn over the dragon and Clydesdale because it also drops tokens. But in comparing the unicorn to the pyramid........the MRC by design is long term game play. I have reached a spot where during MH I can always buy something that event, but I'm struggling to get enough coin for higher requirement expansions. It's always going to take some gathering to build the next MRC item. As you are working MRC, you will still need to expand. I'm finding coin more difficult than tokens at the moment. Every two weeks we need more room in our kingdoms. Unless you are super good at maintaining coin, I recommend the pyramid.

Also, the royal dark unicorn may be my all time favorite not only because it has tokens, but because I find it to be incredibly gorgeous. I have one and want all four. But if I was able to buy this sale, I would go for a second pyramid even though from a decorating point of view it doesn't give the look I want.
    Thank you for ya'lls input, I appreciate it. It's always hard to gauge because we're all at different points in the game. I still have a TON of expansions to unlock, so it's great to have some insight in expanding for the future.

Fashion Designer
    I am curious about what specific energy drops come from the Pink Seal and Dragon Hydra. I am trying to decide which to buy, if i bought the seal i would get Cleos Pyramid too.

So far i presume the +5 Dragon Hydra has the same or similar drops to other +5 2325 coin droppers, like the Cerberus & Pavo that do 5,6,7,8 and Diana 5,6,7,8,10 all of which all average out to about +5.8

The only drops ive heard from the Pink Seal is +2 and +40 (from its original release). Can someone please report other drops? Is the +40 correct and is it the maximum?
    My +2s have a wide variety of energy drops from the lowly Asher +2,3,4 @ avg 2.4 & Owl Griffin +2,3,4,5,8 avg 2.5 to Topaz Sparrow +2,3,4,5,7,8,10,25,40 average 5.3

FYI The weekly +40 Alicorns are better than just about every daily, even if the daily drops the occasional +100. My reasoning? a high average +6.5 energy for a daily is really only a net 5.5 as it takes 1 energy to collect which brings it to net gain of 38 energy for the week versus a net 39 for weeklies.

(Stats obtained from my last 50 days of carefully collecting and cataloging)
    Active Daily: Castle Lvl 50, Bakery Story Lvl 99

Inactive: Dragon Lvl 183 & 174 (ID JTM101phone) - City Story Metro Lvl 98 - Farm Lvl 150 - Bakery Lvl 92 - Restaurant Lvl 99 - RS2 Lvl 15+ - Fairytale Lvl 16+

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    Another vote for the Tradesman. He will give you 2 guard dogs which have great drops (long swords, Simple Feast, Hearty Feast). Plus, the level 10 Trade Post is something I always collect from for coins and drops.
    Oops!! The GUARDSMAN gives you the Guard Dogs.
    Manga100, I 100% recommend the Guardsman if you want the feast dropping Guard Dogs, whic do also drop long sword and milk. If you don?t need feasts, then maybe get the Tradesman first. I just got him so don?t know what all his building snd Raven have to offer.

Getting the Guardsman with the feast dropping dogs was a total game changer for me.