Page 153 of 218 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163203 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 2180

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

How much energy does the people eater drop?

Fashion Designer
    I was maxed apparently so I couldn?t buy the pumpkin cottage. So I sold a cottage and I still can?t buy it. ???

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    I was maxed apparently so I couldn?t buy the pumpkin cottage. So I sold a cottage and I still can?t buy it. ???
    Cottages are town buildings, you are limited to 50 in total. So look for all your Town buildings: Farms, Windmills, Cottages, Market places, Taverns, etc...
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    There is a maximum for Town Buildings (ShibuyaCloth says 50), but because of event/ tent and/or sale prizes/ purchases it's possible to have more than the maximum allowed.
    For example, you could have 60 Town Buildings. Selling 1 won't make a difference. In this example you would have to sell 11 Town Buildings to get below the max of 50 just to be able to buy 1 Cottage. That wouldn't be worth it.
    It's hard to count how many you have. Most are listed in the Market under 'Buildings - Town', but some (like the Ye Olde Bar 'n Grille) are not listed as such, but still count towards your total. (and to make it even more impossible, some event town buildings count and some don't ... and some you can't sell...)
    I wish S8 would remove this limit, especially for Gem purchases.
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 10-10-21 at 10:14 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by klembodius View Post
    How much energy does the people eater drop?
    I just got 7 energy from the People Eater.

Executive Chef
    Meditating Witch is being offered with a gem purchase. She is quite lovely with a 4 hour timer. However, she is way too small compared to other figures. Please adjust her size to fit in with the other characters in the game. Thanks!

Nightclub Owner

Doorbuster

Cave Bat
    Storable: Yes
    Info: A bat, roused from sleep in it's mysterrious cavern. Pet it to see what it found for you!
    Type: Decoration
    Class: Animals
    Source: Purchase
    Size: 1x1
    Requirements: 150 Gems
    Drops: Coins (50), ?
    Collection: 360 minutes // 6 hours
    Coll. Speed-up: 24 Gems

Missing drops!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner

Gem Gift

Meditating Witch
    Storable: Yes
    Info: ?
    Type: Decoration
    Class: Animals
    Source: Gift
    Size: 1x1
    Sell: item cannot be sold!
    Drops: Blue Petal, Wood, Living Wood, Glimmerdust, Earth Wisp
    Collection: 240 minutes // 4 hours
    Coll. Speed-up: 16 Gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1657174
    Comments: Gift with a limited gems offer (530, 1400, and 2900 gems)
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 10-11-21 at 09:31 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    The gift with gem purchase once again does not include 15 minutes of unlimited energy, so once again, I will not be purchasing. I wish S8 would go back to offering the energy with the sale.

Since the normal sale price for 530 gems is $13.99, and in order to get the gift with gems we have to pay the full price of $19.99, that means the ?gift? costs $6. Not really a gift, and $6 is a bit much for a few pixels on a screen unless it has fabulous drops or is extraordinarily cute or pretty, or perhaps personally meaningful to someone, like the English Bulldog was for me. However, when the 15 minutes of energy is included, that is very valuable to me, and makes the purchase worth it.