Page 328 of 393 FirstFirst ... 228278318324325326327328329330331332338378 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,280 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Executive Chef
    Does anyone recommend buying a Mithril Dragon? I have some goals that require Mithril, and I have very little opportunity to get it. However, 400 gems is a lot. I don't know how many goals I will have in the future that will require it. Maybe I can just be patient and wait it out. I don't yet have enough windchimes for the Prevalian Temple (it is taking forever to get them) or enough Forest Compasses for the Hidden Forest (again, it is taking forever!), so maybe there is no rush.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Does anyone recommend buying a Mithril Dragon? I have some goals that require Mithril, and I have very little opportunity to get it. However, 400 gems is a lot. I don't know how many goals I will have in the future that will require it. Maybe I can just be patient and wait it out. I don't yet have enough windchimes for the Prevalian Temple (it is taking forever to get them) or enough Forest Compasses for the Hidden Forest (again, it is taking forever!), so maybe there is no rush.
    Mithril droppers:
    Ancient Octopus, Anika, Armida, Armor Stand, Armored Alicorn, Armored Black Bear, Armored Flyger, Armored Gargoyle, Armored Lion, Armored Lizard, Armored Sea Wyvern, Armored Winter Steed, Armored Wyvern, Bag of Treats, Bedelia, Bengal Tiger, Dark Cave Formation, Dark Knight, Deep Mine L1, Deep Mine L2, Deep Mine L3, Deep Mine L4, Deep Mine L5, Deep Mine L6, Deep Mine L7, Deep Mine L8, Deep Mine L9, Duchess Winifred, Feral Lands, Fey Courthouse, Fiery Mystery Box, Gift Box, Glimmergras Dragon, Herc, Indigo, Jeweler's Trade, Kang, Kitty Knight, Marcel, Marquis, Martin, Mothraki Knight, Onyx Temple L10, Philomena, Rainbow Mantis, Rainbow Tiger, Renata, Royal Glimmer Loch, Royal Siren, Sparkling Mine L1, Sparkling Mine L2, Sparkling Mine L3, Sparkling Mine L4, Sparkling Mine L5, Sparkling Mine L6, Sparkling Mine L7, Sparkling Mine L8, Sparkling Mine L9, Splendid Christmas Tree, Splendid Winter Tree, Traverse the Desert Sands, Treasure Trove, Vampire Bat
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Fashion Designer
    I?m been trying bushes still no luck. Been stuck trying to finish goal 4 of marshland over a year

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post
    I?m been trying bushes still no luck. Been stuck trying to finish goal 4 of marshland over a year
    Bushes are not used in the Misty Marshland storyline. What goal are you on? Here's the link to the thread. Let me know if you need help...
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...s-(main-story)

The bush is used in the Elemental storyline.

Executive Chef
    Just curious. Once I hit 99 expansion permits and 99 trade tickets, if I continue to make them in the exchange, not collect them from resources which I know you can’t do, can I go over the 99 cap.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Just curious. Once I hit 99 expansion permits and 99 trade tickets, if I continue to make them in the exchange, not collect them from resources which I know you can’t do, can I go over the 99 cap.
    Only Trade Tickets.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Are you maxed on them? I just got one right now from Ivy. They have always been a guaranteed drop. Are you on version 2.3.3 (check your help/faq screen in game)?
    Not maxed, I'm actually at zero which is why I noticed . Usually I can do the idol/gold trade weekly-ish.

2.3.3 version confirmed

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Only Trade Tickets.
    That’s a shame. I am never short of trade tickets but wanted to build up more than 99 expansion permits.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    You may wish to see if you can identify what tasks/crafted items will require mithril. I am finding that for a while I need a lot of X item, then I need a lot of another. Currently, my mithril dragon is without a job, and I need spellbound dew for lots of building upgrades. But there will be creatures for me to craft in the MRC later that will need mithril. And in the past I've seen people mention him as one they were pleased they had purchased. Also, if you don't need mithril right now, I would save gems to see what sale is coming for Black Friday. Last year's sale had super nice items. And it is possible it could go on sale. There was a Halloween sale last year, too.

Ugh, I hit space bar twice while typing this post and it sent me to these pages (I hope it is ok for me to put game related links in?):

https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/Ca...lingMineL9.png

https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/Ca...VampireBat.png

https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/Ca...asureTrove.png

https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/Ca...DeepMineL8.png

And I feel like I am hijacking the thread.. Originally I was going to sit this event out, but I'm enjoying it. I a(ok just got the deep mine inventory card again)...am sort of alternating gathers, spending 40 energy on piggies, then in a few (there went the bat card again) hours, spawn one of the little witches t(arg...treasure trove card again twice...I am trying to be slow and careful in typing) to battle, just crafting what the task requests for the cauldron upgrade....eh this isn't the current event thread....but to show the problem, I'll leave it in...

I don't know if this is forum or device related. Opening a new window with Castle Story inventory cards in the middle of typing on a thread makes me lean towards forum related. This is new, but I am still having keyboard drop. Do I need to put this anywhere else?
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 10-02-21 at 07:56 PM.