Thread: Castle Story 09/02: Castle of Cards | event information on page 1

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Farm Supplier
    I'm bailing out after goal 10. The chances of needing to use gems to finish with Ivy is high with only being able to miss two more collections, and the energy drain is (for me at least) way more intensive than forecast. I'm getting about 10% card drops for chickens and farmhouses, 25% for dead trees and 40% for trees. Usually I'm way ahead at this stage and just waiting on Ivy, but I've struggled to keep up with this one. The rewards don't seem worth it. This will be only the second event I'm not going to try finish and the other was my very first. I appreciate their mixing things up a bit, but this one's too much for me.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by yasalaam View Post
    I'm bailing out after goal 10. The chances of needing to use gems to finish with Ivy is high with only being able to miss two more collections, and the energy drain is (for me at least) way more intensive than forecast. I'm getting about 10% card drops for chickens and farmhouses, 25% for dead trees and 40% for trees. Usually I'm way ahead at this stage and just waiting on Ivy, but I've struggled to keep up with this one. The rewards don't seem worth it. This will be only the second event I'm not going to try finish and the other was my very first. I appreciate their mixing things up a bit, but this one's too much for me.
    If you need scrolls, you could finish most of it and only miss out on 5 scrolls.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by yasalaam View Post
    I?m struggling too. I thought I was just about finished for one of the rounds and then discovered I needed more once I checked the Potion shop.

Chickens are extremely stingy and dead trees either give me none at all or 1-2. Once I received 3 but otherwise it?s chop chop chop and then out of energy yet again. It?s a tough event without a heavy energy buildup, which I don?t have. Ugh.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    I?m struggling too. I thought I was just about finished for one of the rounds and then discovered I needed more once I checked the Potion shop.

Chickens are extremely stingy and dead trees either give me none at all or 1-2. Once I received 3 but otherwise it?s chop chop chop and then out of energy yet again. It?s a tough event without a heavy energy buildup, which I don?t have. Ugh.
    Ditto to all of this.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Farm Supplier
    TOO MUCH ENERGY needed on this one. The dead trees are not dropping enough. Why dead trees and live trees? Too much wood. Too much chopping with sparse drops. Too many of the prizes are just deco, no drops. Anyone notice that is a trend? For this much energy consumed, should be an energy dropper in the end

Back to chopping!

Quote Originally Posted by colsieann View Post
    TOO MUCH ENERGY needed on this one. The dead trees are not dropping enough. Why dead trees and live trees? Too much wood. Too much chopping with sparse drops. Too many of the prizes are just deco, no drops. Anyone notice that is a trend? For this much energy consumed, should be an energy dropper in the end

Back to chopping!
    Drops from dead trees very poor.Having great difficulty using up all of the wood

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by stormforce2 View Post
    Drops from dead trees very poor.Having great difficulty using up all of the wood
    I just discovered a use for extra wood if you have the Mermaid Workshops--craft the ship wheel. I'm not sure what it's regular purpose is, but it has shown up several times as a request in the Elven Outpost. Since we have soooooooo much wood from this event, it's an option. Hope that helps someone

Quote Originally Posted by colsieann View Post
    I just discovered a use for extra wood if you have the Mermaid Workshops--craft the ship wheel. I'm not sure what it's regular purpose is, but it has shown up several times as a request in the Elven Outpost. Since we have soooooooo much wood from this event, it's an option. Hope that helps someone
    Am maxed out on the wheels too.fine the sap is the problem for making beams