Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: UPDATE: Blue Expansion Parts + New Expansions - 2021 Apr 23

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    Yikes! Had a feeling they would eventually add coins to them. I'm still trying to expand to all of the ones that takes survey machines so no way near the new ones.. guess I need to find something more expensive to start crafting and selling to earn more money faster...
    I'm a loooong way off from the level three expansions, too. Probably about halfway thru the level 2s.

Executive Chef
    Yikes! Had a feeling they would eventually add coins to them. I'm still trying to expand to all of the ones that takes survey machines so no way near the new ones.. guess I need to find something more expensive to start crafting and selling to earn more money faster...
    A few crafts I am thinking of, per 10 of an item/craft will get you

10 Peach Tea - 15k
    10 Almond Tea Service - 14k
    10 Fancy Handbag - 16k
    10 Fried banana - 26k (IOS)
    10 Truffle Risotto - 12k (IOS)
    10 Truffle Pizza - 13k (IOS)
    10 Chocolate Brownie - 9k (IOS)

Them are the few I can think of right now that go for more than 10k coins per 10 you sell. Some of them are very hard to make, or require a lot of things to make.

Here's items that are a little easier to make (though they give less coins) Again, per 10 you sell will get you

10 Golden Lure - 5k
    10 Air Freshener - 7k (somewhat)
    10 Wooden Necklace - 8k
    10 Wooden Button - 5k

This is a list on stuff I've made and sell before. There's more items to add, but I am only adding the ones that make at least 5k per profit. Making Candy apples (IOS) from the candy maker brings in a fair amount as well, but at the time of writing/posting this I cannot remember on how much it went for. Either way, hopefully this may help someone help narrow down more of a profit, or help them get a better idea of what goes for more.

Executive Chef
    I'm not even halfway through lol.. I think my next lowest one is 350,000 so still a long way to go.. I expanded to the 320,000 one last week and it opened some more.. I really need more space, but it's just seeming harder and harder to do.. it would be nice if they could have them marked half off during a sale! Anyways good luck to you on expanding more

Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    I'm a loooong way off from the level three expansions, too. Probably about halfway thru the level 2s.

Executive Chef
    Thank you! I will try making some of these. I started crafting some doll houses last night. Think they add up quite a bit. This list definitely does help though so will look into it

Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    A few crafts I am thinking of, per 10 of an item/craft will get you

10 Peach Tea - 15k
    10 Almond Tea Service - 14k
    10 Fancy Handbag - 16k
    10 Fried banana - 26k (IOS)
    10 Truffle Risotto - 12k (IOS)
    10 Truffle Pizza - 13k (IOS)
    10 Chocolate Brownie - 9k (IOS)

Them are the few I can think of right now that go for more than 10k coins per 10 you sell. Some of them are very hard to make, or require a lot of things to make.

Here's items that are a little easier to make (though they give less coins) Again, per 10 you sell will get you

10 Golden Lure - 5k
    10 Air Freshener - 7k (somewhat)
    10 Wooden Necklace - 8k
    10 Wooden Button - 5k

This is a list on stuff I've made and sell before. There's more items to add, but I am only adding the ones that make at least 5k per profit. Making Candy apples (IOS) from the candy maker brings in a fair amount as well, but at the time of writing/posting this I cannot remember on how much it went for. Either way, hopefully this may help someone help narrow down more of a profit, or help them get a better idea of what goes for more.

Executive Chef
    Thank you! I will try making some of these. I started crafting some doll houses last night. Think they add up quite a bit. This list definitely does help though so will look into it
    Yeah, the items from the toy maker are a bit easy to make and don't require to hard to get/make recourse(s). Can't exactly remember amount but the dolls go from either 9-11k. Trains for about either 5-7k, I believe as I've seen some in the market being sold. Anyway, for the most part easy. Don't know about the house or the wooden horse, but maybe I should start making toy(s) on my higher level farm as well to sell. I haven't really made toys to sell, just to personally use for planes, etc. Either way, best of luck around your farm and the expansions!

New Resident
    Sooo, Quick question!
    I im not even close to the new expansions, im still on the first round of parts- fairly new to the game! Why do i get the third round of parts when i do not get the second round? I do not want or need them, and i am sick of having to sell them all the time/ them just taking the space of my barn-.-

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lokinaxxx View Post
    Sooo, Quick question!
    I im not even close to the new expansions, im still on the first round of parts- fairly new to the game! Why do i get the third round of parts when i do not get the second round? I do not want or need them, and i am sick of having to sell them all the time/ them just taking the space of my barn-.-
    Parts are Random Drops.
    What I can't use I sell for maximum price and they sell quick so easy money.
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Parts are Random Drops.
    What I can't use I sell for maximum price and they sell quick so easy money.
    Thank you for your reply!
    Of course, i understand that it is random drops, what i do not understand is why i get the third round of parts, when i do not get the second round.. it does not make any sense!

Beyond the new expansions

Greetings Paul,

I'm wondering if know the timetable for expansions beyond the new one's we just received. There's a lot of land to cover!

Executive Chef
    Did anyone notice that you cannot sell off the newer expansion papers (Holo Map, Online Listing, Typography Chart) anymore?

Was trying to sell off the extras I had last night, and was wondering why it was taking so long for it to sell. So I looked on another farm to see what the issue was, and it apparently says "sold" even though it clearly isn't when I go back to my main farm that was trying to sell them off. Also, I haven't seen any on the market for a day now. Wondering if accidental or intentional. Luckily, they aren't hard to get for those who maybe worried. I am even able to get them off a lot of a very small spaced farm. But still weird how they were sellable to the masses since well the introduction of them, but now they aren't.

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast