Page 312 of 392 FirstFirst ... 212262302308309310311312313314315316322362 ... LastLast
Results 3,111 to 3,120 of 3916

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kiddoville View Post
    Hi, I know I saw this answered somewhere before, but can’t seem to find it now.

I’m currently on level 45 and will most certainly level up to 46 at some point during the next event. If I am at 45 when I start the event, will I keep the lower level requirements for the whole event, or will it switch to the higher level part way through?

Just trying to decide if I should try to do the minimum to stay at 45 for the next week and a half to get one more LL event in. (I’m not doing the storybook event as of now.)
    There has been never reports on how the game behave once you pass the threshold during an event.

It could very well be that the goals requirements are calculated the moment you get it. So if you hit the threshold in the middle of an event, your next goal will be high level.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kat_the_first View Post
    Currently have many expansion storylines started but only have resources to concentrate on one at a time. Which of the following would you recommend I focus on and in what order, regarding relative value of rewards for game advancement (energy and expansion permit droppers): Hidden Forest, Academy, Elemental Discovery, Elven Outpost/Mermaids, Search for Sabina, Misty Marshland or the Island of Audra?
    Snip
    There isn't really any goal that's more important but I'd probably lean towards the Mermaid storyline as the coral castle gives high coins. I'd then lean towards the Academy storyline. You really can't go wrong though and perhaps I'd do them in the order they were released. Good luck!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Belladonna12 View Post
    Hi, I'm trying to figure out what set of goals to work on to get Epelus to my kingdom from the Town Square. I read the town Square section under main story line in the hub but couldn't find anything on Epelus. He was popping up to converse with Sabina while I was working on the search for Sabina storyline but haven't seen him lately.
    Epelus is a part of the Search for Sabina storyline (you can find the goals in the Game Guide sub forum) which is main story.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...rch-for-Sabina
    Epelus unlocks in the Town Square for you to purchase for 500 crowns when you complete Goal 5 in Part 4.
    Quote Originally Posted by Belladonna12 View Post
    Also in regards to the town Square section I purchased the guardsmen with crowns but do not see any special extras that it says come with him.
    You need to pop into the market now you have the Guardsman to buy the additional items he's unlocked.

Hope that helps!

Rhino Keeper
    If I do not watch the videos, will I get more videos the next day? In other words, do videos accumulate, or do they reset?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Snip
    There isn't really any goal that's more important but I'd probably lean towards the Mermaid storyline as the coral castle gives high coins. I'd then lean towards the Academy storyline. You really can't go wrong though and perhaps I'd do them in the order they were released. Good luck!
    Thank you SW! I was actually going in one of those directions because both storylines sound really unique and interesting and just about doable at my level (currently 38). I?ll save the others for later.

Farm Supplier
    post deleted
    Last edited by yasalaam; 05-25-21 at 12:37 AM. Reason: deleting

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by trailbean View Post
    If I do not watch the videos, will I get more videos the next day? In other words, do videos accumulate, or do they reset?
    Videos do not accumulate.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    I got three Sacred Horns from adventures this week; normally I get one or two a year. I therefore am crafting my third alicorn this week and will have one wing left. I am wondering if this is some kind of lead up to decommissioning the Love Shack? Or am I just super lucky?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I got three Sacred Horns from adventures this week; normally I get one or two a year. I therefore am crafting my third alicorn this week and will have one wing left. I am wondering if this is some kind of lead up to decommissioning the Love Shack? Or am I just super lucky?
    You are super lucky.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Why...oh why...can we NOT get boosts for the Magic Forge??? Funny how this is the building we need to use to complete events and we cannot use BOOSTS.!?!? Hmmmmm......