Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Executive Chef
    I wish I were anywhere near getting a Mythic Research Center.

I am full of Golem milk from the last event and have no way to use it.

Are the animals being shown for the sale tomorrow new? Or are they things that have been released before? It sounds like people are saying that the blue lion, at least, is new. Hope I can afford to get something.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post

Are the animals being shown for the sale tomorrow new? Or are they things that have been released before? It sounds like people are saying that the blue lion, at least, is new. Hope I can afford to get something.
    it took me a few monster hunts before i could get the MRC, but once i got it, i quickly made lot s of energy droppers.
    other than that, i don't recognize the two blue animals. the other ones i aren't new
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post

The golem milk is used in Ivy's nursery (not MRC) to craft baby golems. Most MRC craftable items require gold tokens which do take a long time to build. I stay full of golem milk and have crafted 9 baby golems. I know they drop glimmer shards but haven't needed them yet. So I don't think it's a bad thing you have too much golem milk. And wow does that sound weird, all of it.... Generally the flyers and fang pups from Ivy's nursery have better drops in my opinion.

The siren drops trade tickets, expansion permits, lanterns, wisps...she is a very good one to get.

The aardvark drops supplies for swamp expansions.

The gecko is one of my all time favorite resource dropper. It drops 3 water, fish and mermaid scales.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 04-30-21 at 08:10 PM.