Page 309 of 392 FirstFirst ... 209259299305306307308309310311312313319359 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,090 of 3916

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Must be Level 40+ have Thurston's Fort and Sabina's House to trigger these goals.
    Link to goal guide: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1364424

the pink animals goal is a random goal that is triggered by collecting from a pink animal and is unrelated to any storyline. It's a remnant goal from the Love Shack that has popped up from time to time.

If you let me know what goal you're up to according to the link I'll be able to help you further should you need it.
    AnnirasSweets led me to PikaSquirrel's actual post about the pink Lovecupine goal. Since that post (with the Wedding quest) was released at Valentine's, I bet you're right and the Lovecupine sneaks in around V-day on its' own. Do you suppose you could add it to the Goal Guide separately, as a kind of "random," even though it's not technically storyline? but rather possibly just a Feb surprise? Here's a snapshot of PikaSquirrel's post which I linked.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20210320-000852.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	94.4 KB 
ID:	58744

Edit: I guess we'd really need to know what triggered it. I wonder if Belladonna
    Quote Originally Posted by Belladonna12 View Post
    I believe i have to collect from pink animals to complete the 5 pink skunkupines goal and have completed that goal.
    got the task at Valentine's or when she somewhere acquired a "pink" animal? Or maybe I've misunderstood and she hasn't gotten the task but expects it?
    Last edited by Lavenderdale; 03-19-21 at 09:34 PM. Reason: added user belladonna
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

Hi, my key aim now is expansion. I?m trying to decide between the armoured lion or kitty knight and wondered if anyone had any advice as to which is best for trade tickets / permits?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi Belladonna, according to the list of goals you must have Thurston's Fort and Sabina's House or you would not have gotten some of these other goals. Unless you are not level 40 there is no reason why you wouldn't have gotten the goal The Big News. here's my notes on checking your goals:

Perhaps you need to have finished the Search for Sabina? If you can confirm your level that would be helpful.

Current goals
    Raw materials ? from the Dragon Egg, NOT RELEVANT
    The thirst is real ? from The Mad Tea Party - NOT RELEVANT
    The perfect gift ? from the Baron?s Birthday - NOT RELEVANT
    Stable staples ? from Sir Daisy (Must have placed Thurston's Fort to trigger this goal) - NOT RELEVANT
    Raising the stakes ? upgrade buildings to Level 7 - NOT RELEVANT
    A down to earth approach upgrade buildings to Level 8 - NOT RELEVANT
    Bring out that shine ? from The Jousting Arena Renovations - NOT RELEVANT
    How can you be so heartless ? from The Friendly Skunkupine Must be level 19+ and have completed Thurston's Fort- NOT RELEVANT
    Sister sister ? from Belladonna You need Greselda's Garden upgraded to trigger this goal - NOT RELEVANT
    A little persuasion ? from Three Lessons For Ivy - you should note this for this goal: requires 5 inscriptions IN YOUR INVENTORY. Don't GIVE them to Sister Sister goal or they will not count.

What storms may come (I) - Complete A turbulent Totem from Part 4 of The Elven Outpost goals - NOT RELEVANT
    Search for Sabina - You must be level 20, and have built Thurston's Fort and Sabina's House - POSSIBLY RELEVANT?
    Hidden forest (II) ? stand alone goals - NOT RELEVANT
    Misty marshlands 3/4? stand alone goals - NOT RELEVANT
    Academy* - Long Forgotten spell? stand alone goals - NOT RELEVANT
    An Elemental discovery (II) ? stand alone goals - NOT RELEVANT

Quote Originally Posted by tombero View Post
    Hi, my key aim now is expansion. I?m trying to decide between the armoured lion or kitty knight and wondered if anyone had any advice as to which is best for trade tickets / permits?
    I'd go for the armored lions first. the kitty knight will hardly give you permits, but the lions will drop 3 trade tickets on a fairly regular basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    AnnirasSweets led me to PikaSquirrel's actual post about the pink Lovecupine goal. Since that post (with the Wedding quest) was released at Valentine's, I bet you're right and the Lovecupine sneaks in around V-day on its' own. Do you suppose you could add it to the Goal Guide separately, as a kind of "random," even though it's not technically storyline? but rather possibly just a Feb surprise? Here's a snapshot of PikaSquirrel's post which I linked.
    Thanks for posting. I actually wrote those goals in pink - in those days the CM started a thread and I edited it with goals and info I do have these notes already written in the Inventory Guide under the entry for Lovecupine. I'll add additional reference notes to the other pink animal entries to refer them to the Lovecupine entry for additional info.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I'd go for the armored lions first. the kitty knight will hardly give you permits, but the lions will drop 3 trade tickets on a fairly regular basis.
    Thanks a lot SpiritWind

So I hatched a baby dragon several weeks ago and it still has yet to grow up. How many times must I pet it before it finally turns into a full grown dragon. It’s been almost a month.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by milhouse001 View Post
    So I hatched a baby dragon several weeks ago and it still has yet to grow up. How many times must I pet it before it finally turns into a full grown dragon. It’s been almost a month.
    Hmmm. Supposed to be 20 pets.

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Hmmm. Supposed to be 20 pets.
    I think it’s definitely been at least 30 at this point.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by milhouse001 View Post
    I think it’s definitely been at least 30 at this point.
    Thats a puzzler. Make sure you don't move the youn*** back and forth into inventory. That resets the pets back to the start. Other than that I don't know what's up. Keep count and then contact Support if needed.