Page 8 of 83 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/3: Gnome for the Holidays | event information on page 1

Okay, what?s going on?

I bought and placed the Red Sleigh, and I built it. That?s all goal 1 in Chapter2 says, Buy Red Sleigh and build it. So I did, and nothing happened. No goal 2, just sitting there. What is wrong? Why, no goal 2? HELP!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jen7779 View Post
    I bought and placed the Red Sleigh, and I built it. That?s all goal 1 in Chapter2 says, Buy Red Sleigh and build it. So I did, and nothing happened. No goal 2, just sitting there. What is wrong? Why, no goal 2? HELP!!!
    2 Posts back I explained.
    You have to force-close to complete the Goal.
    Good luck!

Executive Chef
    I am trying to get 8 tiny tailors but maxed on building limits after 2. What do I have to sell? Or is S8 still trying to fix this?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    I am trying to get 8 tiny tailors but maxed on building limits after 2. What do I have to sell? Or is S8 still trying to fix this?
    Same here. They said they would fix it. But so far it isn’t :-((
    Kingdom: Peroldrado
    (Gem confirmation button please)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Same here, I wouldn't sell anything if I were you.
    Hopefully S8 fixes this soon. I expected they already did after reading about this problem on the forum last night..
    S8, are you looking into this? It's kind of important for your players

Edit, I have a theory..
    Maybe they did fix the problem, and everyone can buy a max of 2. (even if you're maxed on Town buildings like most of us)
    Maybe the Max 8 limit doesn't refer to how many we can buy in the market for 5000 Coins, but is the absolute max you can have.
    So you could buy 2 of the Value Packs to get 6 more (2x3) for a total of 8. (and buying more value packs wouldn't give you more Tiny Tailor's, because you can only have a max of 8)

I just think S8 letting us buy 8 outright from the Market for Coins is a bit over generous, and maybe we're just confused by the wording?
    Just a thought though...
    If S8 could comment on this, it would be highly appreciated!

Edit 2, If we would all be able to buy 8 Tiny Tailors for Coins in the Market, completing Goal 2 would only take 10 minutes.. that would be to easy for S8 standards.. so I'm suspecting even more that we are only supposed to have 2..

Edit 3, The only thing suggesting we should be able to buy more outright is the "Attention!, You're at your limit !" message, and those are often automated and incorrect.
    (like when you want to buy new plots at Level 50 the message says you have to level up for more, but that's incorrect and everyone knows..)
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 12-04-20 at 01:51 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyBonita View Post
    Anyone know why Gnome for the Holidays doesn't show up in either of my games, ios or android? Restarted devices, everything.... Level 50
    See meme1098's answer to similar query, page 5 post #46

Good luck

Fashion Designer
    I realize I may sound like a broken record bringing this up every time there's a pending fix, but: I think they're asleep. 😅 It's half-past midnight game timezone, so if the devs/coders are in the same timezone I assume they're asleep or at the very least not at work.
    If the fix was supposed to already have gone live, we've reported that it didn't work (or have assumed wrong with Tiny Tailor Event building limits); if they're still working on it, work likely won't resume and we won't hear back until they're back to work.
    Even if other players are already aware of this, I hope we off-timezoners don't wait around expecting and losing our patience awaiting a response. 😥

Unlike others I see nothing wrong with continuing to post our findings and helping guide/direct confused people to the appropriate response, just wanted to mention it! 😊

Edit: As usual i'm typing at the same time as Ronja's edits 😂❤️ Well done and good thinking, i'm sure we'll find out soon! 😊❤️

Rhino Keeper
    Says we can buy 8 tiny tailors but only lets me buy 2. Am I missing something??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    ...... Unlike others I see nothing wrong with continuing to post our findings and helping guide/direct confused people to the appropriate response, just wanted to mention it! �� ......
    This goes for everyone posting, please don't stop sharing questions and experiences. (almost) Everyone is super friendly here and more than happy to help.
    That's what this forum is for

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Woldawson View Post
    Says we can buy 8 tiny tailors but only lets me buy 2. Am I missing something??
    We are waiting for S8 to clarify, but I suspect we can only buy 2, and the message 'Your at your limit' is incorrect and misleading.
    But alas we don't know for sure until S8 responds.
    I would just make do with the 2 you have for now. Good luck!

Reminder, DON'T UPGRADE YOUR SLEIGH! If you do you won't be able to collect from the Tiny Tailor and Candy Cane Tree.
    Wait with upgrading until the beginning of the next Chapter. (or when you've collected all you can)

Be aware, the Candy Cane and Red Hats both have a limit of 99. So alas we can't gather to many resources in advance..
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 12-04-20 at 02:22 AM.

Page 8 of 83 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast