Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by geordieprogman View Post
    The basic oven has an upgraded version with one touch cooking and serving. It's the easy oven. I wouldn't use anything else. I have 120 ovens that are baking red velvet cake every day on them. I wouldn't like to use the normal basic oven to do them.
    120 ovens? Forgive me for asking but how are you not completely overwhelmed with food? I have 24 ovens and sometimes I have to stop cooking to let some food sell off. I have a quick turnover setup to my tables and I have the max number of bots in my shop at all times so I can't sell any faster.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by ladysurvivor View Post
    120 ovens? Forgive me for asking but how are you not completely overwhelmed with food? I have 24 ovens and sometimes I have to stop cooking to let some food sell off. I have a quick turnover setup to my tables and I have the max number of bots in my shop at all times so I can't sell any faster.
    I think it is good strategy. I have 60 ovens & keep them all cooking high value (10 & 12 coin) food whenever not working on a goal. Then have 1 counter each set way aside to collect only that food. For instance I have 2 million RV cake and 1 million sugar cookies and love potion. That way high value food is always being served and the coins collect a lot faster. And if I can’t play for a while I still have that high value food being served.

Any time I add counters for goal foods, I try to add an equal number of extra counters for the high value foods so I am always serving more of them. At the end of the goals I serve something to result in the counters being combined. Then I keep only the counters with the high value food and store the others. Yes I toss a lot of the lower value food, but I don’t care as I have more than enough of the high value food.

The extra ovens really come in handy to finish the side and 5 day goals quickly too.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ladysurvivor View Post
    I'm not overwhelmed at all as I only bake red velvet cake. I only have one counter and that is usually hidden. I do goals but I just bin the food that I make for it. RVC gives you 12 coins a plate and that's the highest on bakery story. I cook for a few days then have a few days not cooking. I obviously earn a lot more when I don't cook as it's expensive to pay 6,100 coins x 120. I still have about 60 million RVC on that one counter so I could go without cooking for quite some time. I've built up a LOT of coins since I started doing this. I wish I had as many in real life. I'd be able to buy Newcastle United twice over with plenty to spare lol.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.