Page 298 of 393 FirstFirst ... 198248288294295296297298299300301302308348 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,980 of 3923

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

What drops the yellow wisp essence?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jool54 View Post
    What drops the yellow wisp essence?
    Wisp essence found: defeating wisps (which spawn from Grand rooted lilium, Cloudberry bushes), wisp (pet), Firefly, Grand Firefly, Enchanted Fawnicorn, Fawnicorn, Wisp, Red Nose Fawnicorn, Katz Brother, Katz Sister
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...nventory-Guide

Rhino Keeper
    I have Tomb level 5 from the Halloween 2017 event: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101361

Because I never finished the event, I don't have any of the Gothic skins unlocked (for Worshop, Potionshop, Castle). Does anyone know that if I upgrade the Tomb with gems to level 7 if I will unlock the skin for the workshop?

Any opinions or experiences appreciated.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    I have Tomb level 5 from the Halloween 2017 event: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101361

Because I never finished the event, I don't have any of the Gothic skins unlocked (for Worshop, Potionshop, Castle). Does anyone know that if I upgrade the Tomb with gems to level 7 if I will unlock the skin for the workshop?

Any opinions or experiences appreciated.
    I found that these items had been pulled from the game without notice back in June of 2019 - it may have happened earlier but that's when I personally noticed the change (Post 2426 of this thread). SW contacted the team and asked about it (Post 2522) but looking back through the thread, I don't think we ever received any concrete answer on the issue. I was saddened because I changed my crafting buildings every Halloween so I'd love to see them come back.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I found that these items had been pulled from the game without notice back in June of 2019 - it may have happened earlier but that's when I personally noticed the change (Post 2426 of this thread). SW contacted the team and asked about it (Post 2522) but looking back through the thread, I don't think we ever received any concrete answer on the issue. I was saddened because I changed my crafting buildings every Halloween so I'd love to see them come back.
    Wow that is very sad indeed! Thank you for that information, I had not come accross it. I thought that once these skins were unlocked you could forever change them at will. Well, I'll not try to upgrade my old Tomb then, saves me gems and disappointment. Thank you so much for responding!

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The team will look into this issue!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Katnessbella View Post
    so i am not playing the (An Elemental Discovery ) but my aspen trees will not spawn for life flowers for the benediction Brew since this story line started what can i do i need so many
    This has been resolved. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Farm Supplier
    Hi I'm on the Fairie respite goal 9, Foreign objects. Any suggestions for coming up with 100 jewels? I have 2 jewelers and I'm chopping rocks. Anything else? Mostly I'm concerned because i just collected from both of my jewelers and didn't get 1 jewel. This should be a guaranteed drop like milk from a cow.
    Last edited by Belladonna12; 10-31-20 at 05:08 PM. Reason: Mis type

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Wisp essence found: defeating wisps (which spawn from Grand rooted lilium, Cloudberry bushes), wisp (pet), Firefly, Grand Firefly, Enchanted Fawnicorn, Fawnicorn, Wisp, Red Nose Fawnicorn, Katz Brother, Katz Sister
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...nventory-Guide
    Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Belladonna12 View Post
    Hi I'm on the Fairie respite goal 9, Foreign objects. Any suggestions for coming up with 100 jewels? I have 2 jewelers and I'm chopping rocks. Anything else? Mostly I'm concerned because i just collected from both of my jewelers and didn't get 1 jewel. This should be a guaranteed drop like milk from a cow.
    If you look up "Jewels" in the Inventory Guide of The Hub, it will show all the places/items that drop them. And what level are your Jewelers? I believe the higher the level, the more likely to drop. None of mine are a Level 9, so I can't say if the Level 9 building always drops them or not. But i believe my Level 1 often doesn't and the higher ones do (I have 3). I know my Level 9 Sawmill drops more/better stuff than a Level 7; same for my Mines.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx