Page 16 of 42 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/22: Til Death Do Us Part | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ajohn2508 View Post
    If this works, here are pics of Asher and Amara and their pets.

Edit: Hey! It finally worked! :-)
    Thanks for sharing john! Makes the choice easy, I'm going for the cute cat

Everyone, don't forget the 20 Gems reward for crafting the Skelepine of Skelebeast in the Mausoleum ('A Grave Encounter' Goal)
    Can come in handy with all the sales
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 10-25-20 at 10:24 PM.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    I just noticed that the last level upgrade requires 6 of everything, not 8. I am a level 50 player with 2 million XP, so no I don't have the lower level requirement. I'm quite happy, guess I'll finish tomorrow. Yay.
    I am at level 35. My last upgrade requires 8 of everything. I thought it was supposed to be 6. Is this a mistake?

New Resident
    The goal asks for 6 of each item, but the actual building says 8 are required to upgrade.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nacra43 View Post
    I am at level 35. My last upgrade requires 8 of everything. I thought it was supposed to be 6. Is this a mistake?
    Sounds like S8 reversed the requirements for low and high level players..
    I hope they look into it as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by nacra43 View Post
    The goal asks for 6 of each item, but the actual building says 8 are required to upgrade.
    Melany made a picture of her Building requirements, and it was 6 of each. But like I said, I think something went wrong, and I hope they can fix it soon.
    You should have lower level requirements.

New Resident
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A1D5540C-461D-48B4-9365-0F1D6D7AF9C1.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	148.2 KB 
ID:	57146
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	34203BFB-D353-48E7-B05A-1C7E9969508F.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	132.4 KB 
ID:	57147

Fashion Designer
    Ooh I really hope they're going to just fix the lower level's upgrade Parts Needed, and keep higher level at 6, too. 😕

Was really grateful for the reduced requirements to earn Ghostly Alicorn, especially since (coincidence but) this is my first full event at Higher-Level Requirements. I actually started 2 other Timed questlines because I thought I could finish, too 😥

Regardless of the way the fix pans out, hoping for some good communication from s8! 😊

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Oh bother! I've gone back through the goals again and focussed on the building requirements and it does say 8 after all. The goals say 6 but the upgrade is 8. I'm so sorry! Ill update page 1 again...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ajohn2508 View Post
    If this works, here are pics of Asher and Amara and their pets.

Edit: Hey! It finally worked! :-)
    Yay,thanx for the pics. I'm a dog lover,so I'd go for amara in that sense. But I'd prefer Asher in my realm ,if it's a choice between the two. Needless to say,I think Reiser is an arrogant tosser,playing two ladies,so he won't be welcome in my realm. And,note to s8, not a fan of being forced to 'win' each event this month to get the ghost alicorn. Hope it's not a regular occurrence as it seems like a money grab for those who can't complete events. Anyhow,go the mighty storm⚡️🤣

New Resident
    This doesn't solve my issue. I'm at level 35. Isn't that lower level? If so, I should be able to complete the last upgrade with 6 of each, not the 8 that is being required of me.

Fashion Designer
    Oh wow looks like they mixed up the lower and higher level requirement. I'm sure they'll fix it for sure for lower level kingdoms, but I hope they'll keep it low for higher level folks as well.

On a different note, it's hard to choose between the two brides. I hate choosing. The unchosen bride can be purchased for 475 gems, I don't think it's worth it. Her pet is priced at 50 gems, pretty affordable if you just want the pet.