Page 295 of 393 FirstFirst ... 195245285291292293294295296297298299305345 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,950 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Farm Supplier
    So in order to get the red ruby sabina wants for her house i have to traverse the desert. I can't go to the desert until level 30 and I'm only on 25. Does this mean i can't build her house till i get to level 30?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Belladonna12 View Post
    So in order to get the red ruby sabina wants for her house i have to traverse the desert. I can't go to the desert until level 30 and I'm only on 25. Does this mean i can't build her house till i get to level 30?
    In the Main Story Goal Guide, SW has a note (top of Sabina's Quest Part 3) that says Goal 4 in this quest line (Strictly Ornamental) will unlock the Traverse Desert Sands Adventure.

So, to me, it sounds like you can advance through the goals before level 30 but I can't say with 100% accuracy if the requirements have changed since the guide was written. Here's a link to the post in question with the complete notes on the goal line if you'd like to see for yourself.

Farm Supplier
    You are right. So that enables me to go on the desert adventure! I also finished the cocoa goal which unlocked the chocolate to make the sundaes needed for the sweet feast needed to go to the desert. Awesome thanks!

Farm Supplier
    Also is Tinker camp worth it?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    If you have the resources to craft items, then yes. I've been playing since the beginning and I'm always using my tinker camp to craft something. It's a big investment, but I think it is worth it.

You have so many fun goals at the moment! Take your time and if you get stuck check the Story Guide as it's a quick 2 page doc with one line summary of goals and triggers. There are a lot of intertwining stories around where you are at. Shout out if you get stuck though! And welcome to the Forum! Belladonna is one of my favourite characters in the game, so good name choice.

Executive Chef
    I think the Tinker Camp is awesome, it was really hard to not expand & save up for it, but I think it helps a ton. When we have events that involve a lot of chopping, instead of wasting wood or stone that got maxxed out I could keep churning out blocks, beams & the advanced block/beam stuff. Plus a lot of events use the Potion Shop, and the Tinker Camp has a few Potion items I could make during an event. And until I had Wisp Lantern droppers, I made Lanterns instead of maxxing out on Earth Wisps. I've never regretted it, and it's in use almost constantly since I got it.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Farm Supplier
    Thank you! Belladonna is my GOTC game name. I have 96 tickets so I'm going for the camp today.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    The game and your progress is not stored on your phone; it's all stored on S8 servers. This is why you can only have 1 ID per device. Reinstalling the app will also clear the games cache, but unless you're having display/grahics issues, that's not necessary.

Using the advice above from meme about clearing your device cache is well worth doing regularly as is making sure you force close all your apps out daily and restarting your phone regularly (once a week or so). CS does take a lot of memory esp if you're visiting high level kingdoms who have really busy boards.

When I have too many photos on my phone my game tends to have the same issues, so you might want to consider offloading unused apps and pics elsewhere. As devices get older and the game grows in features, older devices just have more difficulty.

The only other thing is your ISP and there is more info on that in the Troubleshooting thread in Bugs Forum (stickied). It's not uncommon for Castle and Dragon to be more affected by logging in issues even if you can get into all of the other S8 games.
    Hi thank you for the response & info. I tried clearing the cache & deleting unused apps no joy unfortunately, I didn?t really expect it to because I had 20GB available but I hoped.
    So I took your note about older phones & I suppose mine in tech years is old. Reluctantly I put away everything decorative and it?s been fine since.
    Happy to be able to access the game & finish events but one of the things I enjoy most is developing my kingdom as I expand, gain buildings & decorations gutted 🙁
    I suppose it?ll be fun to get everything out and design a new kingdom when I get a new phone but I?ll miss it in the meantime.
    Thank you again
    Mefys2

Farm Supplier
    Looking through the story outline I'm not seeing anything about building the knights hall. Can you direct me please?

Nightclub Owner
    Looking through the story outline I'm not seeing anything about building the knights hall. Can you direct me please?
    It's part of the Trials and Tributes goal line.