Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Summer sale

Farm Supplier

Summer sale

Does anyone remember when they usually have one, and what would you like to see for sale? For me it is the beach. I grew up on an island and miss it so much, especially this time of the year.

Executive Chef
    I would like to see Swiss chocolate display and turquoise display. I would also like to see the crates on sale like Sugar crate . I want the cabinet and the couch.

Executive Chef
    There's older threads regarding what has been offered, but from the top of my head - they put a discount on summer related boxes. Last year, for one of the summer sales the crates and boxes were 12 gems. Which from previous summer sales in the past, that discount was decent.

A particular hope of mine, is to see The "Sweet Summer Crate" I really want that ice baker Statue!

The sugar crate is still being offered - though, it is called Sugar's Fairy Crate @my607. That crate has the couch with the bear on it, plus the cabinet I think you're mentioning.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Executive Chef
    I want the beach rental

Rhino Keeper
    Do we ever get previous goal decorations put up in sale or as prizes in 5 day goals?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lavanyadhir View Post
    Do we ever get previous goal decorations put up in sale or as prizes in 5 day goals?
    Yes to both. Over the years we've had old goal prizes relisted both as 5 Day Goal Prizes and in past sales though they seem to be relisted with much less frequency than other items.

How great would it be if they offered a sale that consisted of items exclusively from past events?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    How great would it be if they offered a sale that consisted of items exclusively from past events?
    Oh that's great !! I have so many coveted items locked under goals ! I wish we get a dozen or half at least this time !! Thanks Annirassweets

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lavanyadhir View Post
    Oh that's great !! I have so many coveted items locked under goals ! I wish we get a dozen or half at least this time !! Thanks Annirassweets
    It's something I hope for often. Maybe if we beg enough the team will take pity and give us the sale we'd like?

Farm Supplier
    Anything related to doughnuts or ice cream, preferably doughnuts if I have to choose one. Donut wallpaper, donut pup, ice cream counter, best friends, ice cream parlor, that pink robot picture with the donut in his arms. I think there is typically a July 4th sale?

Host(ess)
    Possibly some old goal ovens, unlocked (if purchased) for any players who missed out? I would love this to unlock old goals.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast