Page 34 of 122 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484 ... LastLast

Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

Fashion Designer
    This totally screams Moana, I love it!

Fashion Designer
    I want a volcano! I hope it's big (for dramatic impact, never mind the space!) and animated with rivers of lava overflowing and with the sound of volcanic eruptions
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    I want a volcano! I hope it's big ...
    Same!! I really hope it’s 3x3!
    (will probably be 2x2 though )

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Same!! I really hope it’s 3x3!
    (will probably be 2x2 though )
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who wants a 3x3 for the volcano! Also hope it's animated in some way too....

Executive Chef
    Extremely cool looking:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F8EAF02A-2577-4796-ABBE-8476CFB87A9D.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	114.9 KB 
ID:	55895

Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Extremely cool looking:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F8EAF02A-2577-4796-ABBE-8476CFB87A9D.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	114.9 KB 
ID:	55895
    Hope it is not a leader board event.

Executive Chef
    If it is, I probably won't play......i am stressed enough right now. There's enough conflict in our lives for my supposed "enjoyment" to have it also!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    If it is, I probably won't play......i am stressed enough right now. There's enough conflict in our lives for my supposed "enjoyment" to have it also!
    Agreed! I have other games where they are saying things like: we are all in this together, here are some free gems.

I appreciate that.

Fashion Designer
    Ooh I really hope it is a Monster/Beast Hunter! 💗
    I was lvl 17 at the start of the last one and got to lvl 22 about 15 min after it ended (oof), so i'd love the chance to earn more Golden coins and unlock the Mythic Research Center this time round!

I did buy the Beastbane Display (after its rebate offer expired, oh well) for a trickle of coins but earning would be much quicker during an event.

Edit: I do understand where people are coming from with their stance on and reactions to possible Leaderboard events.
    The competition aspect is stressful, and people may feel pitted against other players even if they don't check their standing- plus, even though we fight monsters daily and in all events for at least one drop part,
    having the event dialogue be battle-focused as well may not be very nice.
    The game is supposed to be fun, exciting, and we hope relaxing during tough times even though events are lined up in advance of change, and I totally understand that.
    As a lower-level Queendom i'm just excited it might be another chance to start earning some of the Unicorns, Armored Alicorns, and other awesome MRC droppers ! ❤️
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 06-29-20 at 09:25 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post

Edit: I do understand where people are coming from with their stance on and reactions to possible Leaderboard events.
    The competition aspect is stressful, and people may feel pitted against other players even if they don't check their standing- plus, even though we fight monsters daily and in all events for at least one drop part,
    having the event dialogue be battle-focused as well may not be very nice.
    The game is supposed to be fun, exciting, and we hope relaxing during tough times even though events are lined up in advance of change, and I totally understand that.
    As a lower-level Queendom i'm just excited it might be another chance to start earning some of the Unicorns, Armored Alicorns, and other awesome MRC droppers ! ❤️
    I agree but S8 makes a ton of cash on these events.. so they aint going away. UNtill people stop paying... last leaderboard on one of my accounts the winner paid at least 200 bucks as I could tell from the traps he kept placing from the bundle.. luckily the winner prize was terrible... Green Lizard i think.. so at least justice was served.