Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/21: Under the Sea | event information on page 1

Good morning, I completed all steps for Under the Sea, and received the chest of energy, but did not receive the mermaid. I notice my neighbors received her though. Would it be possible to add her to my kingdom please? Thanks

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jayray10022 View Post
    Good morning, I completed all steps for Under the Sea, and received the chest of energy, but did not receive the mermaid. I notice my neighbors received her though. Would it be possible to add her to my kingdom please? Thanks
    Did you get 1000 pearl clusters? The energy chests are awarded for getting to 600 clusters. If you did get 1000 clusters then you will need to contact Support and they will help you. Here's the link:
    S8 Support: Click here to contact S8 Support
    Good luck! Use bugs as your 1st sub-category.

Today I visited my neighnbors then I realized I did not get Gerard the Lobster when I finished the Pearlescent Prison L6. I didn't remember I got it. but I still had searched my inventory (455 pages ), looked my kingdom and checke behind all the buildings. I can't find it. Would developer add it to my kingdom? Thank you!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MacieQueen View Post
    Today I visited my neighnbors then I realized I did not get Gerard the Lobster when I finished the Pearlescent Prison L6. I didn't remember I got it. but I still had searched my inventory (455 pages ), looked my kingdom and checke behind all the buildings. I can't find it. Would developer add it to my kingdom? Thank you!
    Did you do the community visit goals as well?? You had to do all of the goals to get Gerard. You'll need to confirm if you're not sure with Support. Link above if you need it. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Did you do the community visit goals as well?? You had to do all of the goals to get Gerard. You'll need to confirm if you're not sure with Support. Link above if you need it. Good luck!
    Thank you. I had contact S8 Support and got Gerard the Lobster.

Fashion Designer
    Third drop from Gerard was 1 energy and a seaweed. Anyone else only getting one energy? That can’t be right...
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Rhino Keeper
    I got one energy yesterday, which is basically nothing.

Rhino Keeper
    I also got one energy from Gerard today

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    Third drop from Gerard was 1 energy and a seaweed. Anyone else only getting one energy? That can’t be right...
    I haven't noticed an energy drop as yet from Gerard. What a dud he turned out to be. :-/

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I haven't noticed an energy drop as yet from Gerard. What a dud he turned out to be. :-/
    For sure! I got 1 energy this morning from him...smh!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******