Page 30 of 122 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080 ... LastLast

Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

Rhino Keeper
    A monster hunt right on the heels of such an energy-intensive event? That's cruel, but I'll take it!

Executive Chef
    they do like ot have LB MH right after super energy intestive events. i think to even the playing field
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Nightclub Owner
    I only hope it's a non-LB Hunt that offers us the chance to craft older animals. Love those!

Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    they do like ot have LB MH right after super energy intestive events. i think to even the playing field
    The last few times my group has been mid-level players zooming into the 10s of thousands. No large herds(I forgot the actual term) of weekly or even daily Ali's, so I know they were buying the energy packs several times every day. I didn't even try to compete with that. It was really sad to watch.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    I have to think that they must make boat loads of money during leaderboards and that’s why we have them more frequently than the regular monster hunts. I really do not want to compete against anybody right now. Can we just slay our monsters and happily cheer each other on while crafting the cool animals from long ago?
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    I really do not want to compete against anybody right now. Can we just slay our monsters and happily cheer each other on while crafting the cool animals from long ago?
    I agree.
    Now is a time when we need to support each other-not compete against one another!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LawyerLynn View Post
    I agree.
    Now is a time when we need to support each other-not compete against one another!
    Yes now is not the time. Agree with you and WittyWitch. It?s fun to play this game.

Rhino Keeper
    Despite evidence to the contrary, I'm also hoping it's a non-LB MH, with a chance to win past animals. It has really been a long time since we did one.

It it's a MH+LB, I will just focus on the former and ignore the LB altogether. Have zero motivation to undertake a stressful / time-consuming / draining competition in the current season.

Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    Monster hunt?

Attachment 55457
    I will hunt monsters to get gold tokens. But I really don?t need any iguanas in my kingdom.

Wow, you guys think there will already be another MH? That would be pretty sweet. I think there are a few unicorns with my name on them. I'd be very happy for a plain MH.

However, I'd be remiss if I didn't at least point out that the three colors of iguana reminds me of the event a while back with an ice wolf, a fire wolf, and a earth wolf. I thought of that when I first saw the splash screen.

But fingers crossed for a MH!