Page 279 of 392 FirstFirst ... 179229269275276277278279280281282283289329379 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,790 of 3915

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    I am going to find myself 1 expansion permit short of opening the last of the discounted plots, so this 1 expansion permit is really like 8. What are some options for getting this one expansion permit, short of the 750 gem option? I have quite a few trade ticket droppers and have been making the one hour trades one after the other. Should I speed some up to create more? It's going to be right down to the wire. I'm hoping one of my critters will drop an expansion permit but one can't count on that. I know there are a number of people here with very creative options on all things Castle Story.
    how close to another expansion permit?
    how many trade tickets will you have prior to the trade for the expansion permit?
    options are to speed up something that has a guarantee trade ticket drop. or speed up the trades
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    I am going to find myself 1 expansion permit short of opening the last of the discounted plots, so this 1 expansion permit is really like 8. What are some options for getting this one expansion permit, short of the 750 gem option? I have quite a few trade ticket droppers and have been making the one hour trades one after the other. Should I speed some up to create more? It's going to be right down to the wire. I'm hoping one of my critters will drop an expansion permit but one can't count on that. I know there are a number of people here with very creative options on all things Castle Story.
    Other than diligently collecting ticket and permit droppers, you can try chopping rainbow pots. Rainbow alis drop these pots and they have quite a good chance of dropping an expansion permits and trade tickets.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    how close to another expansion permit?
    how many trade tickets will you have prior to the trade for the expansion permit?
    options are to speed up something that has a guarantee trade ticket drop. or speed up the trades
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Other than diligently collecting ticket and permit droppers, you can try chopping rainbow pots. Rainbow alis drop these pots and they have quite a good chance of dropping an expansion permits and trade tickets.
    Thank you both for brainstorming with me. I have chopped all my rainbow pots - unless I get one tomorrow morning.
    I have about 30 potential trade ticket droppers to collect from in the morning and we know that can go either way. That will easily allow me to craft the 7th of the 8 expansion permits needed. I am guessing I will be about 20 trade tickets short of that 8th expansion permit. I realized trade tickets are 10 gems each, so perhaps that is the way to go if I find myself short. That would be 200 gems, but in reality it's like getting 8 expansion permits (because that plot would go from 8 to 15 expansion tickets) and 30 wisp lanterns (requirements go from 30 up to 60 lanterns). I'd so love to get an expansion permit drop. Lesson learned - keep more expansion permits in reserve.

ADDED: One of my white flygers just came through and dropped an expansion permit!!! Happy Dance! Happy Dance!
    Last edited by ratdogs4; 04-27-20 at 08:24 PM.

Executive Chef
    ... Lesson learned - keep more expansion permits in reserve.
    Since the new land release sales started (this was the fifth) I make sure I have at least 50 Expansion Permits and 10 Explorers Permits in reserve.
    I use most of them after I unlock the new discounted plots.
    (I figure this will be the longest time until another land sale, so it should be safe to do so.)
    Then I start stockpiling again and don’t expand til the next sale.

Is there any way that I can find fortune tent guid?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CarrieLoveGames View Post
    Is there any way that I can find fortune tent guid?
    Absolutely! You will find all guides in The Hub. Here's the link to the fortune tent: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-Fortune-Tent)

Here's the Hub:https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...-Story-The-Hub

Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    Wedding Carriage drops them

here is lnk to forum post https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?78196

man this goal brings up some bad memories
    Thank you!
    I finished it

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    The house is built in part 3 of the storyline. Which goal do you have in your book? Cutting her hair is the pre-goal. If you give me a little more info on where you're at, I can help. Here's the link to the main story guide so you can check on it as well
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...al-Guide/page3
    page 2 has the pre-goals.

NOW I SEE! Or Wish I could have seen in the write up for this in the questline. Totally forgot you have to tap on her to release her... So I had her hidden by accident behind Deep Mine. grrrr! now I have borked myself out of getting the muddling. CAn you update the info and say to release SAbina you have to tap on her. I should have known this but oh well maybe that little nugget will help out someone else.

Part 3
    Step 2 I forged the Magic Scissors

Step 3 Love and Trust I cut here Hair

Now nothing related to Sabina line is in my Quest Book
    And shouldnt she be walking around now? Not in Kingdom or in Town Hall

I should have Strickly Ornamental correct?
    Last edited by greasyfork1; 04-29-20 at 10:23 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I started playing this game when it first started way back when. It was an exciting switch from Restaurant and Bakery Story which was how I found S8 games to being with. I played for a few years but then I had two strokes and stopped playing for some time. I have been playing again for a while and I know I have issues with my memories since my strokes but was there not a storyline where Thurston and Sabine got married? Since my return to play they seem single and flirty with each other again.

Am I daft or did this happen before? This really has me wondering about my memory.

On a slightly different question, I did the Centaur Quest expanding into the Wild and rescuing Sabine. I thought the Centaur was the prize for completing the Quest. I saw him in my Town Hall as a Goal (greyed out), but I did not get him. He is in my Market for purchase with Crowns. Did I mess up getting him at the end of the Quest? I know prize items show up for sale if you miss them.

Thank you in advance for taking time to answer questions like these and all the other ones. I hope that you know that there are a lot of people who really appreciate all of the time and effort and personal caring all of you put into this forum.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi Perry, let's see if we can clear up some of your questions. Thurston and Sabina did get married (and it was a lovely wedding ) There is a whole storyline about that. It must be a bit different for players who now play goals in order rather than for a lot us who play by releases and the story does feel like spaghetti - loops going everyone all at once! Here's the thread for that story if you're interested.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ge-amp-Alicorn

The Search for Sabina is the prequel to Thurston and Sabina getting married. This has them courting and (if you read the dialogue) falling in love.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...rch-for-Sabina

Epelus is the centaur you unlock by completing part 4 of the goals in the 2nd link provided; he isn't rewarded for free. He costs 500 crowns but he unlocks for purchase. If you want to wait, there are sales on Town Square citizens from time to time. Hope that helps!