Page 44 of 69 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: Help Me I have a Question

Rhino Keeper
    I have a question ....

What is the jar like recipe they are eating ? Which recipe it is ? When kids are eating, it is a jar, after finishing, there is an empty plate. Justnow I noticed it. A big jar in front of whoever is eating that particular dish.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sohini4 View Post
    I have a question ....

What is the jar like recipe they are eating ? Which recipe it is ? When kids are eating, it is a jar, after finishing, there is an empty plate. Justnow I noticed it. A big jar in front of whoever is eating that particular dish.
    Sounds like it could be one of the recipes from the Mason Jar goal back in 2019:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...n-22-(15-Days)
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Host(ess)
    Why is the internet down on this game. Keeps telling me this is an online game duh well Im online right now complaining about it. So everything else works but not your game. Im even watching tv on my device but your game still dont work

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jws3rd View Post
    Why is the internet down on this game. Keeps telling me this is an online game duh well Im online right now complaining about it. So everything else works but not your game. Im even watching tv on my device but your game still dont work
    The servers are currently down it seems. I had a pop up message, restarted device and even used my mobile data, but still popped up! Other players are also experiencing the problem

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    The servers are currently down it seems. I had a pop up message, restarted device and even used my mobile data, but still popped up! Other players are also experiencing the problem
    Yeah, a team member commented on another forum that they're currently working on it.

Tips not showing up & food/bonus really low suddenly

Hi, is there any reason people would visit my restaurant but NOT tip? On the ?news? tab it shows how a lot of my neighbors visit every day (and it says they have tipped), yet when I sign in, I have maybe 6 tables tipped, and that?s rare. Usually it?s empty. I?m not sure if it?s a glitch or something but it started around the same time as I started getting wayyy less coins every day even though I was making around the same amount of food and even the same kind of food I was making before that earned a lot when I came on in the morning. I can come on to BS and easily get 100k from food and 100k from log in bonus but on RS, lately I?ve been getting ~6k food and ~4-10k bonus.

Host(ess)
    Hey there! I just returned to the game after several years. I'd like to be able to do some of the things I've missed, but I'm a little confused.

Are Side Goals and 5 Day Goals the same? I just got a Side Goal to cook some recipes like eggs in the basket and waffle balls, and they're in the oven recipes for me, so I'm doing that. But it doesn't look like I can actually build a special oven or level those recipes up. Is that where 5 Day Goals come in, or am I missing something with this Side Goal?

Cheers,
    JHevel

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jhevel View Post
    Hey there! I just returned to the game after several years. I'd like to be able to do some of the things I've missed, but I'm a little confused.

Are Side Goals and 5 Day Goals the same? I just got a Side Goal to cook some recipes like eggs in the basket and waffle balls, and they're in the oven recipes for me, so I'm doing that. But it doesn't look like I can actually build a special oven or level those recipes up. Is that where 5 Day Goals come in, or am I missing something with this Side Goal?

Cheers,
    JHevel
    No, 5 Day Goals are a separate thing from Side Goals. In the current goal cycle, we get two 15 Day Goals followed by a 5 Day Goal. There's a projected speculation calendar that shows when a goal is likely to start here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...09#post1604409

A Side Goal shows up during a 15 Day Goal - it will open after you complete the 1st goal of the Main Goal and will end at the same time as the Main Goal.

For full information on the current Side Goal, you need to visit the current Goal Thread here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...l-02-(15-Days)

Rhino Keeper
    I m using Restaurant Story latest regular version from Google but its completely down since yesterday.

Msg comes on cover page,"You r offline" or it says"Unfortunstely RS has stopped" n page streches n game shuts down.
    Here r my phone details:
    Samsung galaxy trend Android 4.1.2
    Game version:1.6.0.3g
    Pls help me.Waiting for Reply.

New Resident
    Is it worth it to keep old goal stoves? Once I?ve mastered all the recipes it seems like I should just sell them. What if there are ?locked? recipes from old goals that I didn?t complete? What are the chances that the goals open again?