Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Colosseum

Rhino Keeper
    Come temevo....abbiamo perso anche il Colosseo 😕 poi il Torneo ? Ci ? rimasto ben poco ormai....molto triste...meglio sarebbe se ci dicessero onestamente che FFS ha concluso il suo esistere...
    Inutile agonia 😔

Executive Chef
    Has anyone figured this out yet? What's going on?

Rhino Keeper
    Another week dawns and STILL no new Colosseum!
    So is this yet another feature gone for good???
    Muttley (ID = Mutley00)

New Resident
    So I just lost in the Colosseum and noticed after I did i had one less realm rune.. has anyone else lost any realm runes from it?

Hi.

The coliseum is already active with the return of Tidesdale and with a completion time of 4 years, I guess they will change it shortly.

Best regards.

Executive Chef
    We all know this game ain't gonna be around in 4 years.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jmatarii View Post
    Hi.

The coliseum is already active with the return of Tidesdale and with a completion time of 4 years, I guess they will change it shortly.

Best regards.
    Yes I noticed. Must be a mistake I hope
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Executive Chef
    Still nothing changed.....
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Executive Chef
    Ok, please tell me that I?m wrong! But I have been battling in the colosseum, even though I already have the prize. But I figured, with a 4 year time line, we are all guaranteed a win and that means selling the one I have on display so that it?s not taking up valuable space and then there?s one in storage (seems like a lot of work, I know, but I have no land and fast running out of spaces) so anyway, Iv been battling as much as I can and just noticed that I don?t have a round timer (not sure what it?s called but basically the bit that tells you how many fights left before you win) has all my work been for nothing apart from the gold!!!! Which is still nothing since I can?t do anything with it, I actually have a little game with myself trying to run out my good! I hope this is just a small mistake and my wins can be carried on. After all, we get to repeat tournaments, and im still putting in the work.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Ok, please tell me that I?m wrong! But I have been battling in the colosseum, even though I already have the prize. But I figured, with a 4 year time line, we are all guaranteed a win and that means selling the one I have on display so that it?s not taking up valuable space and then there?s one in storage (seems like a lot of work, I know, but I have no land and fast running out of spaces) so anyway, Iv been battling as much as I can and just noticed that I don?t have a round timer (not sure what it?s called but basically the bit that tells you how many fights left before you win) has all my work been for nothing apart from the gold!!!! Which is still nothing since I can?t do anything with it, I actually have a little game with myself trying to run out my good! I hope this is just a small mistake and my wins can be carried on. After all, we get to repeat tournaments, and im still putting in the work.
    Hmmm, mine shows as normal. It says I have won 108 out of 335 battles to get the Tidesdale. It also says I have a streak of 3, and I have the countdown timer between rounds. Maybe close out and go back in to see if that fixes it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast