Thread: Castle Story 11/7: Fowl Play for Dinner event | event information on page 1

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    Very disappointed with the drop rate on olives. I lost count of how many trees I chopped just to obtain the 5 needed for adventure. I'm afraid this will be a repeat of the fairy one that people went on countless adventures and never found her.
    Everyone has different priorities, of course, but I've decided a few such events back, that I don't work at sending out adventures. That means that as long as I'm chopping olive trees anyways in order to cook all the food needed for upgrading the Grand Feast Table, I send out an adventure as soon as I have enough olives. I do it more for the chance of getting Ivy's drop than for the rare adventure drop we're ostensibly doing it for. (I also keep a stock of at least 30 golden nuggets at all times, so those are not an issue for me). As soon as I'm done collecting olive oil, I'm done sendung out adventures. To me, the promised special drop from the adventure (which is not guaranteed anyway!) has never been worth putting in any extra effort.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    Everyone has different priorities, of course, but I've decided a few such events back, that I don't work at sending out adventures. That means that as long as I'm chopping olive trees anyways in order to cook all the food needed for upgrading the Grand Feast Table, I send out an adventure as soon as I have enough olives. I do it more for the chance of getting Ivy's drop than for the rare adventure drop we're ostensibly doing it for. (I also keep a stock of at least 30 golden nuggets at all times, so those are not an issue for me). As soon as I'm done collecting olive oil, I'm done sendung out adventures. To me, the promised special drop from the adventure (which is not guaranteed anyway!) has never been worth putting in any extra effort.
    That’s pretty much how I do it too.