Page 260 of 392 FirstFirst ... 160210250256257258259260261262263264270310360 ... LastLast
Results 2,591 to 2,600 of 3916

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    From the Inventory Guide that SpiritWind keeps updated:
    Blue shell
    Info: A bright blue shell used in various recipes.
    Found: Tidegate, Ripley - Blue Marmosea, Tide Dragon, Armored Kelpie
    Uses: item in Blue Marmosea craft
    Thanks so much, it must be super rare as I tried most of them & haven't gotten a thing but I'll keep trying. Thanks for your help.

Rhino Keeper
    Seem to be having trouble finding certain things, hope someone can lead me in the right direction. Have looked everywhere I can think of to find any reference to tidegate. Hope someone can help.

Executive Chef
    The forum pages aren't loading so I thought I would do a test post.
    Ok I guess it's working.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    Seem to be having trouble finding certain things, hope someone can lead me in the right direction. Have looked everywhere I can think of to find any reference to tidegate. Hope someone can help.
    If you're ever looking for main story info, you need to head off to the Hub and look in either the Main Story Guide or the Story Outline Guide (a 2 page summary of all main story goals) where everything is linked. All previous goals move to the Game Guide sub forum which sits above the Discussion Forum. My system is that the top part (sticky thread) are the main story ones and underneath stickies is everything else. Have you not been there before? Only asking as you're a long time forum poster. Or did you look in the Building Guide for the Tidegate? All the building requirements are also listed there.

Anyhow, here is the link to Of Land And Sea where the Tidegate was introduced: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...als-in-posts-2

You can still post any questions in that discussion thread - I'll still see it... Read through the first page of that thread as all goals are listed as normal. Hope that helps!

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks so much for your helpful info. yes I'm a long time player but evidently looking in the wrong places. Thought I had looked in land & sea but must have had a senior moment, with your help did find tidegate but am confused while I don't have it. Always complete goals & have (I think) all of the things to complete land & sea but no tidegate. Don't sell buildings so unless I had a glitch it should be there. Oh well I'll just have to get along without it. Just makes blue shells harder to come by. Sorry to bother you, I will look harder next time.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi can some one please tell me where to find the Kitsunecorn pond I searched in inventory under k and it was not there. I’m trying to find out if I have it. There are not too many events I did not finish so assuming I do but just can’t find it. Figured if I knew what it looked like it maybe easier. Thank you in advance.
    Kerri

Nightclub Owner
    Kitsunecorn Pond L6 - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: Drops 25 Kitsune Runes
    Type: Decoration
    Class: Town
    Source: Event
    Size: 2x2
    Requirements: 8 Lunar Potion, 8 Celestial Potion, 8 Atmospheric Potion
    Sell: item cannot be sold!
    Drops: Coins, Kitsune Rune, Trade Ticket
    Events: The Last Kitsunecorn - November 2018
    Collection: 480 minutes // 8 hours
    Coll. Speed-up: 32 gems
    Cap: 1
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?106795
    Comments: Collection time changed from 2 to hours after the event.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you
    I must have it as I have the final prize from the event but I can not find it in my kingdom or I’m my inventory
    Last edited by maxiandtaz; 10-02-19 at 12:25 PM.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    Thanks so much for your helpful info. yes I'm a long time player but evidently looking in the wrong places. Thought I had looked in land & sea but must have had a senior moment, with your help did find tidegate but am confused while I don't have it. Always complete goals & have (I think) all of the things to complete land & sea but no tidegate. Don't sell buildings so unless I had a glitch it should be there. Oh well I'll just have to get along without it. Just makes blue shells harder to come by. Sorry to bother you, I will look harder next time.
    I had a look if it could accidentally be sold and it does have the sell capability. That's something we can likely fix if that's the case. Hopefully it's just hiding on your board somewhere or in storage. It's classed as a Building so if it's in storage look in that tab to check. Let us know if you find it...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I had a look if it could accidentally be sold and it does have the sell capability. That's something we can likely fix if that's the case. Hopefully it's just hiding on your board somewhere or in storage. It's classed as a Building so if it's in storage look in that tab to check. Let us know if you find it...
    I FOUND IT!!!!! I must be going blind, I t was in my inventory, I had looked there several times my only excuse is I was looking for a gate or a building & I missed it. I can't thank you enough for putting up with this old lady. Bless you for all you do for us.