Page 43 of 113 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/26: The Academy (main story) | goals on page 1

Please check your kingdom goals if the goal is finished. Sometimes for no reason the game glitches and goes back in time a little. Like if the local game has not yet sent its events to the server and then suddenly decides that the game status on the server is more important. It could just have happened while you got the dragon. If that is the case, you can just finish the goal again.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    I finally finished with both accounts this morning. I would never have made it without purchasing my 2 study circles in each kingdom.

Did anyone without a study circle manage to finish and get the dragon?

Trudyscandles
    I will have my dragon in an hour. I?m finishing by the skin of my teeth. I didn?t buy study circles or any of the booster packs. I?m actually shocked I made it this far. I thought there was no hope. But I do log in many times per day, so I took advantage of every bit of energy I could.

Fashion Designer
    is there a timed aspect to part 2 [like the dragon]

also i still see the study circle in the store. can i buy another one?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post

Some players have reported buying 2.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    I finally finished with both accounts this morning. I would never have made it without purchasing my 2 study circles in each kingdom.

Did anyone without a study circle manage to finish and get the dragon?

Trudyscandles
    I will finish in 12 minutes and I didn?t purchase the study circles. I did get 2 books on one of my collections and also spent 4 gems to speed up one time just before bed because it was so close and I was too tired to wait up another hour.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    I just finished Part 1 and got a Dark Compass from the Study Circle.
    Thanks, DeeDeeBird. Good to know I should get some compasses dropped from the study circle.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post

I am on Goal 4 of Part 2, and so far there is no timed aspect.

Because I was short on fish to make the hearty feast for the second set of goals I remembered that the minks have a pretty reliable drop rate as I wasn?t having great luck at the ponds. As an added bonus they seem to trigger the fang beast quite regularly. Just thought I would share. 😊

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gloworm47 View Post
    I received the flight dragon yesterday. This morning, he was gone. I need to contact customer service. How do I do that?
    Quote Originally Posted by gloworm47 View Post
    Happened to me also.
    S8 Support: Click here to contact S8 Support

You cannot email them you have to use the online form. (Previous posts removed as info incorrect)

It is tiny and you're forced to place it as soon as the goal completes. Please do a thorough search of your board first and if not there (or the previous goal rolled back and still active in your goal book) then double check your goal book before reaching out to Support.

Executive Chef
    Since the troll camp did not give me three books in the last collection, I won't make the timeframe. Unless I want to spend most of my gems, which I do not.