Page 19 of 113 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/26: The Academy (main story) | goals on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I have 2 Study Circles. I still feel desperate and frantic.
    I think you will be fine. Just keep collecting everything else and collect on the study circles regularly. If you get 2 books and 2 shears and 40-50 flowers plus the bottled shadow daily, I think you will make it. That said, I did go ahead and buy 4 of them. I bought 4 of the green forest wisps for the last event and I still use them to make money in the totems.
    S8 please remove cap on level

Fashion Designer
    Don?t want to burst your bubble, but mine dropped nothing the first time around

Executive Chef
    It's the post event drops of the Study Circle that I'm curious about. I too bought the Green Wisps and their drops are great because I can trade for a lot of coins. It would be nice to know what benefit the Study Circle drops would be after the Academy event.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    Just a heads up-my party goat dropped an expansion permit last night. It was totally random as he only has dropped trade tickets in the past and even those are not very often. Also, I splurged and bought 2 study circles and got 2 books, 2 shears, 4 bottled shadow and 40 flowers from my 2 collections this morning. I think you might all want to try to buy at least one-I think they will be invaluable in the long run.
    The Ornery Goat drops expansion permits too.

We all know the spawn chance of the necessary monster is always strongly reduced during the event. But this time it is reduced soe much that it's ridiculous. Collected from 17 farmhouses and not a single fangbeast. Above Bigtail2 experienced even more absurd situation: 0 out of 50. This is so childish, to reduce the spawn chance almost to zero.
    And once in a blue moon there is an update to the main story I (and many more players as I believe, especially those who cannot go for event marathons and can play only the main story) would like to extend the joy by playing it slowly. But the dragon-prize for the early complete forces to make another marathon. This endless running is so exhausting.
    Otherwise happy for the new storyline and for the new expansions. Maybe we'll once even get to know who turned Old Thomas into goat. And the name of the missing student i find lovely funny.

Rhino Keeper
    I've only got fang beast from cows-I'm wondering if this isn't a glitch-yesterday I hit 100 white trillium and got zero wisp.

Quote Originally Posted by GameAddicted007 View Post
    We all know the spawn chance of the necessary monster is always strongly reduced during the event. But this time it is reduced soe much that it's ridiculous. Collected from 17 farmhouses and not a single fangbeast. Above Bigtail2 experienced even more absurd situation: 0 out of 50. This is so childish, to reduce the spawn chance almost to zero.
    And once in a blue moon there is an update to the main story I (and many more players as I believe, especially those who cannot go for event marathons and can play only the main story) would like to extend the joy by playing it slowly. But the dragon-prize for the early complete forces to make another marathon. This endless running is so exhausting.
    Otherwise happy for the new storyline and for the new expansions. Maybe we'll once even get to know who turned Old Thomas into goat. And the name of the missing student i find lovely funny.
    Just so everyone is aware, the spawn rates have not been adjusted now or during any event. It is our intention to make events fun but also balanced. We are taking all of the feedback into consideration.

Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassySnakeS8 View Post
    Just so everyone is aware, the spawn rates have not been adjusted now or during any event. It is our intention to make events fun but also balanced. We are taking all of the feedback into consideration.

Thanks!
    Many thanks for your response. I also have found the spawn rates to be abysmal. In all the events, I have enough special alicorns that I don't usually have to use any of the white ones. I have already used 5 of them, and it's the first day. We all appreciate that you are considering our feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by ClassySnakeS8 View Post

Thanks!
    It's good to know that S8 is reading the forum, and thanks for responding!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    Thanks

My Sinister Statue is in H-1 not G-1

I have.....
    G-1 Academy?
    H-1 Sinister Statue
    G-2 Fountain?
    H-2 Library?
    Correct, I had it right but when I build the map I have shifted all my screenshot by 1 plot
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...