Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: In the Jungle - 2019 Jul 11 (15 Days)

Hahaha the presentation is trash. I like the recipes..but it's odd that the customers are eating a full cake instead of a slice.
    Gastronomo on Bakery and Restaurant. Level 99 player.

Rhino Keeper
    Are they gonna change the price of the side goal?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Well.... I served up my first Flower Tower to the counter and it's left me, in a word, confused.

Attachment 52327
    Really.... I was expecting the cute the flower tower and we get....yeah it looks like is half baked, just like the sloissants....

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by KeiYos View Post
    Really.... I was expecting the cute the flower tower and we get....yeah it looks like is half baked, just like the sloissants....
    Mainly my issue is that I know they can give us lovely counter presentations so when we get things that are eyesores it's disappointing. There are so many recipes that serve to the counter as fully decorated layer cake displays and are nothing short of gorgeous. They've already drawn the art for a tiered Flower Tower cake as we see in the cook book so why is the counter display so much worse? It's baffling.

I'll never serve any of these dishes once they're mastered, if I want a floral themed cake I'll just use one of the older recipes. For example, any recipe from the Succulent, Garden Grove or Woodland Ovens have displays that can really add to and elevate a floral theme unlike these new additions. I can only hope they stop this trend soon and get back to the lovely recipe artwork that got me (and many others) hooked on the game in the first place.

New Resident
    Well.... I served up my first Flower Tower to the counter and it's left me, in a word, confused.

Attachment 52327
    Maybe along with the other mistakes this one was accidentally switched around and will be corrected ? Its the baking picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post
    Agreed. I think most of us, if not all of us, spent more times arranging our foods and decorations to look good in our bakery than looking at how the food would look like on plate while the customers eating them. So perhaps the whoever in charge of designing should pay more attention to the counter presentation than plate ones? Seriously tho, I don't watch my customers eating ever, and unlike me, they'd pay money regardless the food look like on their plate LOL.
    Do you notice that the newer, uglier recipes don’t have the dirty plate when the customers finish their food? I know that’s being nit picky, but it bothers me that it just disappears. I just wish they put more thought into it. It’s like they forgot.

Rhino Keeper

Attachment 52327

And disappointed, how could storm8 ruined all the recipe's presentation like this??
    I think we Will only get some cake batter or some juice batter on a big bowl or a box from now on,
    I have no words

Can't we make some petition or something to change the display?? It was very unpleasant to look at, and it makes me mad to see it, like it mocking me or something
    Last edited by cuzie65; 07-12-19 at 08:17 AM. Reason: More text

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamaforbes View Post
    The flower towers look like they need to bake a little longer...
    It needs more than that. They could make at effort and make it look like way better. I want the cute flower tower in the cookbook! Why they have to give us recipes that look half baked when they look so cute in the cookbook?? I can't understand Storm8 gave up or...?

it looks like this is the beginning of the end for this game. too much messing up with the recipes, not a lot of thought is going into the goals, recipes, or prizes. Disappointing!

Seriously, I never comment or complain on here, but it?s just unbelievable how simple this game once was and how overcomplicated it?s become annnnnnnnd for what reason, seeing as I?m pretty sure the majority of the goals they have put out this year have come with their more than excusable share of bugs and errors. Additionally, to repeat the same prize for the side goal that they literally just had for the last side goal prize is just another slap to the face. 👋🏽

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast