Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/11: Beast Master Challenge | *goals and inventory info on page 1*

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by trailbean View Post
    Grrr...

The top person on my leaderboard is several levels above me, and has an Armored Kelpie, which means he/she already won an LB at least once!
    Armored Kelpie is from the MRC and was not the leaderboard prize. First place in my group is at 3,500, 2nd and 3rd are just past 3,000. They can go at it. I’m only interested in getting enough gold tokens to do the final upgrade on my second Wizards Portal. My two tables end up getting black flagged half the time. I do keep adventures going out from keep and barracks most of the time. Deep caves and Sands are the usuals as they often return with gems.

Executive Chef
    I just got gabbage from one of the mystery chests. It doesn't disappear after a day right?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I just got gabbage from one of the mystery chests. It doesn't disappear after a day right?
    If you don't have a cabbage hut, you won't get three cabbages the next day.
    The max you can have is three at a time.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    Well this should be fun. First place player has 37 daily Ali?s and 12 weekly Ali?s..... I?m also matched up with a player from the last leaderboard with whom I went head to head with. Sitting this one out and hoping to get as many gold tokens as possible!
    For a minute there I thought you were referring to me, but I have more than that and you are not on my leaderboard. 😂

Is anyone else having problems with the Maxotaur tokens? First I had 27 tokens then after fighting a Maxotaur I checked the count to see how many I was getting per battle. I had 21! Tried again and then I had 25. That seemed to be going in the right direction. I tried one more battle and when I was finished I had only 23 tokens! At this rate, I’ll just be wasting my time. I skimmed through the post and didn’t see anything, so I hope this isn’t a repeat. (It’s late, I’m tired)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    If you don't have a cabbage hut, you won't get three cabbages the next day.
    The max you can have is three at a time.
    I had 3, then I got 4 more from the mystery chest, so now I have 7.
    Will I keep the 7 indefinitely if I don't use them?

Sorry, I don't have a cabbage hut, so I don't have any experience with possibly storing them.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I had 3, then I got 4 more from the mystery chest, so now I have 7.
    Will I keep the 7 indefinitely if I don't use them?

Sorry, I don't have a cabbage hut, so I don't have any experience with possibly storing them.
    Correct, they don't disappear. You also won't get the three daily cabbages anymore because you already have (more than) three. There is a dedicated thread on how the Baron's Game Tent works in the hub, if you need more information.

Executive Chef
    well i'm close to getting the Maxotaur. I won't be able to get the armoured one this time because there is no way I can make that many feasts. plus i just made my first animal in the MRC (armoured ali). i had a bunch of energy at the beginning stored up that i used some. but since all my horses still had like 5 hours, i kept the energy and instead went to sleep. so my daily energy droppers timed out for collection this morning and i collected from all my horses and used the grand rooted illum (i have never gotten less than 3 beasts from one plant. one plant i got 3 fangbeasts, 2 fauns, 1 wisp. but usually it is 3-4 beasts for me.) to suppliment and balance the tokens. but now i burned through all my energy and have to wait for the refill.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    Armored Kelpie is from the MRC and was not the leaderboard prize. First place in my group is at 3,500, 2nd and 3rd are just past 3,000. They can go at it. I?m only interested in getting enough gold tokens to do the final upgrade on my second Wizards Portal. My two tables end up getting black flagged half the time. I do keep adventures going out from keep and barracks most of the time. Deep caves and Sands are the usuals as they often return with gems.
    Sorry, I meant Royal Kelpie

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    Has anyone tried chopping a gab tree to see if it spawns a fangbeast?
    I have. Nothing spawned

Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast