Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/11: Beast Master Challenge | *goals and inventory info on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Hmm, I have already fullfiled my priority list in MRC.

1) Unicorns - Daily energy source + they drop tokens, even super rare chance for Gold tokens outside the hunt + spellbound dew.
    2) Armored Alicorns - daily energy + chance for Mithril
    3) Armored Direwolves- they are expensive- but again - ENERGY.
    4) Armored Lions - Nice drops, decent chance for +3 trade tickets.
    5) Cabbage Hut - despite most prizes not being worth it , the rare months were prices are good ( daily alicorns) - I will gladly spend all my cabbages there.

Definitely will make Armored Maxitaur - all if we can have more than 1. Crafting meals during events takes too much effort ( and by meals I mean Spicy and Sweet feasts) - those are so hard to make during events.

Although I'm done with Mermaid Quests -i will do Armored Sirens and Kelpies- so my elves would get their outrageous items they seem to constantly need.

Armored Bears- not best, - basically they are Dragons in disguise. Not priority.
    Amored Kitstunecorn - I rarely even collect from mine - just drops lemonade and +3 oranges etc. Not priority.
    Golden Peacoks - Just chance for gold items. ( Not bad, not great)
    Armored unicorns ( dark) - haven't bothered to make them yet - seems they mainly drop coins.

Some love Wizard Portal - but it takes like 85 Gold tokens to build - and another 90 to upgrade. Too expensive - missing out so many other items.
    Dark armored unicorns drop spellbound dew....usually 5, just like spellbound bloom

Executive Chef
    Love the Maxataur design!
    Great work Storm8 animators!
    You guys carry this game 100%.
    Thanks for keeping things fun.

Once again (/always) hating the LB - although seem to be in an even group for once.
    Was all excited for a regular event and an awesome building to go along with the Maxataur.
    Not to be.

Already got my Armoured Maxataur.
    He stands guard at my kingdom entry.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	02D478FD-7D73-4A0F-A49E-5528F98329C1.jpeg 
Views:	98 
Size:	220.0 KB 
ID:	52326
    Love the feast drops!
    Last edited by hagypagy; 07-11-19 at 07:05 PM.

Are all monster hunts going to be leaderboards from now on?

Unicorns - Daily energy source + they drop tokens, even super rare chance for Gold tokens outside the hunt + spellbound dew.
    FYI: my unicorn drops tokens all year round, but only regular tokens… I have never ever even once gotten a gold token from my unicorn.
    Last edited by robotparade; 07-11-19 at 07:58 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    Are all monster hunts going to be leaderboards from now on?
    Hopefully not. But there is no way to know it - unfortunately.

Executive Chef
    Well - Armored Maxotaur card says feast drops ( the one you craft in MRC) - it has 2 day timer and drops feasts.

The average Maxotaur - ( LB final goal - 2300 poins) - card says it gives adventure supplies. ( Not mentioned anything about meals there)
    tyvm for clarifying this! Guess I M confused.......so what else is new
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    I wouldnt mind the LB so much if the Blue Dire Boars multi-spawned. The last time a MH gave Blue Dire Boar multi-spawns, I bought the event packs. S8, you are losing $$ by being stingy!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Grrr...

The top person on my leaderboard is several levels above me, and has a Royal Kelpie, which means he/she already won an LB at least once!
    Last edited by trailbean; 07-12-19 at 05:57 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Pippinville View Post
    Dark armored unicorns drop spellbound dew....usually 5, just like spellbound bloom
    Seriously? The Dark Armored Unicorn drops 5 spellbound dew every 4 hours? If this is the case I definitely want one, maybe even 2. I really need the spellbound dew - I already have the 4 unicorns and the spellbound dew.

Fashion Designer
    Has anyone tried chopping a gab tree to see if it spawns a fangbeast?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I wouldnt mind the LB so much if the Blue Dire Boars multi-spawned. The last time a MH gave Blue Dire Boar multi-spawns, I bought the event packs. S8, you are losing $$ by being stingy!
    Definitely. I spent a lot of money when I could do the blue boars myself...none with the limited horses and I even have like 10 horses..

Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast