Page 15 of 69 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 2)

Rhino Keeper
    I’ve noticed the pop up in the game announcing new habitats but the one people have been asking for, the rescue pen, has not been increased. I know increasing the dog and cat pens might entice players to buy the pets that are always for sale but it’s only fair that the rescue pens get increased as well. When will rescue pens get a bump?

Host(ess)
    When will Android players be able to store pets and pet habitats?

Farm Supplier
    Good evening,

I'm trying to send a support ticket to Storm8, but within seconds of submitting it, I get an e-mail response that my ticket is closed. Impossible since it's a weekend and no one is at the office to even read it. I tried a bunch of different things and topic options, and every one of them was sent back as closed.

VERY FRUSTRATING!!!!

:/

Hi!
    I can't send gifts to neighbors nor can I give anything back when I received from them.
    I'm playing on Android.
    Anyone else with this problem? How can I solve it?

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocofrieda View Post
    Hi!
    I can't send gifts to neighbors nor can I give anything back when I received from them.
    I'm playing on Android.
    Anyone else with this problem? How can I solve it?
    Have you tried doing a hard reboot?
    If that doesn't work delete the game and reinstall it.
    You will need restaurant story or dragon story to enter password and user name.
    Then if that doesn't work Post in the bugs part of the forum and send a message to Rynetory2

Tropical Tiki Hut from a few years ago.

Is it possible to upgrade as it's says on the bottom when I click on it or would it be a waste of tools?

Thanks!

Gold

What is the purpose of winning gold if you can?t use it anywhere. I think they should somehow incorporate in the games unless they want to give us items in exchange, just a thought.

Executive Chef
    Which "gold" are you referring to? If you are referring to the Gold nuggets we find in the mine, they can be used in the Jewelrymaker and in the Cannery. If you are referring to the Gold Cowbells, they can (I think) be used to unlock recipes in the Smokehouse and the Bait Shop.

If there is some other "Gold" to be won or found, I have not heard of it. Maybe you can post a screen shot to show what you are referring to?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanaof8and2great View Post
    What is the purpose of winning gold if you can?t use it anywhere. I think they should somehow incorporate in the games unless they want to give us items in exchange, just a thought.
    What's gold? Gold cowbells? They can be used to buy the smoker and unlock golden lure craft

New Resident
    Hi there. For some reason when I promoted some food I don?t get my coins, especially when I promote 10 fried bananas that costs 24,000$. I?m trying to get coins to expand my farm. Please help me.