Page 78 of 169 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288128 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Farm Supplier
    Are you guys having trouble with the games being slow and frequently restarting? I've been having trouble for a couple of weeks. It especially makes tipping neighbors difficult!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by forensgrad23 View Post
    Are you guys having trouble with the games being slow and frequently restarting? I've been having trouble for a couple of weeks. It especially makes tipping neighbors difficult!
    My game is working fine, sorry to hear that yours is not. Report in the Bugs forum if you need help. I think you need to check on your end.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi. Is there a list anywhere of which oven part gifts go with which oven? When my neighbours kindly send me these gifts I have no idea what they are for. For eg. I have received a garden rake and flower pot. Which oven should I buy?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterBlu View Post
    Hi. Is there a list anywhere of which oven part gifts go with which oven? When my neighbours kindly send me these gifts I have no idea what they are for. For eg. I have received a garden rake and flower pot. Which oven should I buy?
    Here is a thread that lists the Parts and the ovens that use them: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...TORY-Parts-ABC

Alternately, there is a thread that lists recipes, the ovens that house them and what parts you need to build the oven: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...STORY-CookBook

And I always suggest newer players check out the Game Guide Thread. It's got links to all the best informational threads and even as a long time player, I check it frequently: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ory-Game-Guide

My phone (Samsung Galaxy s8 plus) just did an update and now I can't get any game notifications. Any idea how to fix this? I tried downloading a different version, and didn't work.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by carenkross View Post
    My phone (Samsung Galaxy s8 plus) just did an update and now I can't get any game notifications. Any idea how to fix this? I tried downloading a different version, and didn't work.
    I don't know specifically as I'm currently using an iDevice. However, there is a current thread about this issue in the Bugs Forum you may want to check out: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-notifications

Farm Supplier
    Is there any way to select all neighbours when sending gifts? I have hundreds of neighbours and clicking through all their user names to send gifts everyday is highly inefficient. Please help if you know of a shortcut!

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Naya2017 View Post
    Is there any way to select all neighbours when sending gifts? I have hundreds of neighbours and clicking through all their user names to send gifts everyday is highly inefficient. Please help if you know of a shortcut!
    As of right now, there is no such button - you would have to select each neighbor individually
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

New Resident
    Say for instance im doing the peach themed goals, and I dont have enough time to complete it to get to the mixer. After the end date of the entire themed goal, will I still be able to get the mixer?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by custard12 View Post
    Say for instance im doing the peach themed goals, and I dont have enough time to complete it to get to the mixer. After the end date of the entire themed goal, will I still be able to get the mixer?
    No sorry but you won’t be able to get it.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.