Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Just Peachy - 2019 Jun 6 (15 Days)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I normally purchase them straight off and store them. In doing so, I've never had to place the items on my board for them to count. The goal just flashes up quickly with the tasks auto completed before vanishing. Of course, we must always keep in mind that no goal ever runs totally smoothly so exceptions are bound to occur and there's always the possibility that S8 could change the rules at some point, lol.
    Okidoki! Thanks a lot for information!! I usually store them right away too. I'll try this method from now on

Nightclub Owner
    I've only just noticed the Peachie Smoothie on my counters and can I just say - NOT a fan of this presentation at all!

Executive Chef
    I get blue car!!!!! ������

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DAD0A579-AFAC-4083-8ED0-C99F7B696187.jpeg 
Views:	34 
Size:	52.1 KB 
ID:	52059

Name:	256353A9-0D6B-461A-8CC1-CDB3F0CBFC5A.jpeg 
Views:	42 
Size:	156.1 KB 
ID:	52060

Name:	821A0F23-4226-4603-B7A4-6DABE092DB20.jpeg 
Views:	35 
Size:	156.7 KB 
ID:	52061

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by BettiBoopsie View Post
    I like that when the Pleasant Peach Pie spoils, it's wrapped in a garbage bag! Much nicer than mold and flies. I haven't had anything else spoil so far in the goal, so I don't know what the other new recipes' "spoilage" looks like!
    I would kinda love to see images of all the items spoiled. I just cant bring myself to do it on purpose. Lol

Fashion Designer
    I've only just noticed the Peachie Smoothie on my counters and can I just say - NOT a fan of this presentation at all!
    Me neither!!! I think that looks weird?? A...big glass with whatever that thing is under it... And it looks even weirder side by side with the chai peach latte on the counters? Like they're not peachy at all? It looks like teapot to me? Ugh, I feel really disappointed with this goals presentations.

Farm Supplier
    I'm a big fan of the Peach Smoothie presentation ON THE STOVE itself - peach cobbler-esque in the large glass canister (admittedly not very smoothie-like, but they could've simply swapped the name too). Wasted opportunity really - the actual look of it on a counter is just a bit too bland, although I do appreciate the mellow color. I'm also really looking forward to the chai peach latte!

Has anyone else noticed that the recipes from this goal doesn?t leave a dirty plate or glass after they are done eating/drinking like most other dishes. As soon as they are done it disappears. Very interesting. I think I like to see the dirty glass and plate it makes it more realistic.

Nightclub Owner
    UPDATED first post with new iOS Value Pack Offer info.

Quote Originally Posted by makhan2 View Post
    Has anyone else noticed that the recipes from this goal doesn?t leave a dirty plate or glass after they are done eating/drinking like most other dishes. As soon as they are done it disappears. Very interesting. I think I like to see the dirty glass and plate it makes it more realistic.
    I hadn't noticed, but I'll be sure to check it out. Seems they made a lot of changes to the recipes this time: new spoiled graphics, new counter presentations and new table graphics as well....

The thing is, we have no way of knowing which changes they meant to make and which are the result of a bug/glitch! If only they'd stop by and let us know these things, then we'd know if we should report the changes or not. I'm still waiting to hear back on if the spoiled graphics change is an accident or intentional - at this rate, we may never know!
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 06-13-19 at 09:15 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Boy, me either!

It isn't a peach color. It's weird in its placement and why is it on that polka-dot thing?

I'm storing those counters. It's lame.

Rhino Keeper
    I love everything in this goal...

Except the Chai Peach Latte when it is put on the counter. It's literally a tea kettle, and not even a fancy looking one suitable for display (even the kettles on some of the appliances look better than that)

Gosh, it looks super ugly and out of place comparing to every other food on the counter

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast